Episode 20

PoV: Sonic

"Mm~♡!" I flinched as I felt something touching me as I woke up. Vanilla was still asleep today. Her hand was holding my chest, gently carressing it in her sleep. But if she's still asleep... Cream and Cheese!

  I attempted to sit up, only to be pulled down. Vanilla was holding me in her sleep.

"Mm... My cute boy..." she mumbled.

  I wonder if she's actually asleep. I sighed and waited a while. But pretty soon I had to escape for the bathroom. I started pulling myself up and out of her arms. I had just gotten my hips free when she rolled onto me. Her arms were hugging both of my legs as her head laid on my stomach. She really is asleep- huh? I couldn't move my legs from her grasp. I was stuck with them spread apart. The weight of her head wasn't helping, I felt like I had to go even more than before.

"Vanilla... I don't wanna wake you, but I need to get up," I tried shifting her shoulder to wake her, "Please, let go."

She buried her face into my fur and her head slipped lower.

"Vanilla, wake up," I tried nudging her again, but she was still sound asle- "Haah~♡!"

  I fell back against the head board something wet and warm started licking me. She's faking sleep, how did I fall for that again!

"AahAaa♡!" I felt it... warm, wet, soft... she was suckling on the tip of my shaft... It felt so sensitive, intense. It was like the sensation was running along my spine. I felt my quills tense, "V...vanilla... Nyah~♡!"

  She kept going and going. Vanilla was gently pulling back just to slowly move back on. It felt like everything was going to come out... It's so hot... all I feel is wet and soft... I'm gonna...

"Na~ no...♡!"

  Felt her tongue grazed along as she pulled off. She... she stopped? Why...

"... Vanilla...?" I panted.

"Where you not enjoying it?" She opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"... ... I... uh... um..." I clutched the blanket and nodded.

"Then why say no?" She took pinched the base of my shaft.

"Ha~♡" I felt my knees weaken as she squeezed for a few seconds, "I... I don't know..."

"You know what I think. I think you like to pretend you're not a naughty little boy. So you like to say no for fun~" She spoke like a siren. I felt a chill as her hand ran along my chest, "I won't be able to tell when the naughty boy is serious. So, you need a safe word."

"Safe word...? Ah~♡" I felt her squeeze it again, these time she did it just below the tip.

"Cherry~"

"Huh?" It was starting to hurt. I needed to cum soon...

  Vanilla giggled before licking her fingers, "Because my little Cherry boy has yet to~"

"Agh~aah♡!" I felt something slip into me and press on that same sensitive spot.

"Pop their Cherry right here," she smiled, "You're safe word will be Cherry. With that settled~"

  Cherry boy?!

"Hyaaah~♡!" I felt is all over again. Her mouth suckling, licking, moving, "Vanilla~♡! I'm- Hayaa~♡!"