Episode 13

PoV: Vanilla

"No-no wait- Nyahaa~!" Sonic moaned under me as I gently used my finger to press onto his prostate, "Aha... ha...ha..." he was panting after just a few minutes, "Haah~♡!"

"Sonic, you're being far too loud~" I decided to tease him a bit more as his punishment for overworking, "I'll have to punish you more~"

"Mm... mmh♡!" He covered his mouth to keep quiet but I already knew he would struggle to keep his voice down.

"Your body is so smooth and soft," I whispered into his ear.

"Haah~♡!" He yelped as I inserted a second finger.

"You're still too loud~" I removed my towel and gently pressed my breasts against his mouth.

"Hmm!" His face went completely red, "Mmph~hmm~♡!"

  I pushed my fingers back inside and pressed on his prostate over and over again. I stopped after he came. Sonic was panting and exhausted after only fifteen minutes. I was surprised he lasted this long since I had only done this a few times with him.

"You need more practice," I tucked him in as he fell asleep, "Well go again tomorrow."

PoV: Sonic

"Sonic, where do you think you're going?" Vanilla caught me getting dressed in the most appropriate for work clothes I could find.

"Just out..." I couldn't let her grab me or I'd never make it to the shift I got today.

"Out where?" Vanilla came closer as she put the laundry basket down.

"Just to work..." she was blocking my way out of the bedroom.

"I thought I told you not to worry about finances?" I felt a chill, the sweet smile she always had stopped and I saw her mad for the first time.

"I know but my Coworker called in sick so I have to..." my white lie wasn't maker her feel any better. I had never seen Vanilla mad before, this feeling was terrifying, "Sorry!"

"Sonic!" She shouted as I ran past her. I grabbed my phone, wallet, and shoes as quickly as I could befor running out the door.

"Bye Sonic!" Cream shouted.

"Bye!" I ran out the door before Vanilla had a chance to come after me.

  I'm going to suffer when I get back...

  I put my shoes on once I was about a block or two away. I took the bus to work and worked a long eight hour shift. I even managed to get two hours of over time in. By the time I was back  it was almost midnight.

  I'm exhausted... I just hope everyone's asleep.

"Thank chaos you're alright!" Vanilla hugged me the moment I opened the door.

"Vanilla?" I tried to get her to let go.

"You were out so late, working for ten hours? You're going to exhaust yourself," she brought me inside.

"I'm fine. I have to work again tomorrow so I should get some sleep," I went to the bathroom, "You should go to bed. I'll sleep on the couch tonight- ah!"

"I'm still very upset with you," she started taking my clothes off and turned on the shower.

"Wait, what are you doing?!"

"Washing you, you've worked all day. I'll punish you on your day off," she did exactly that. She scrubbed every part of me and even rinsed me off, "Are you hungry?"

"Mhm..." I nodded as I covered up with a towel, I felt her hand on my chest.

"I saved your plate for you," she bit my ear.

"Haah~♡! Don't... I- ah!" I didn't have the energy to fight her off I was so tired...

"Don't worry. I'm just helping you relax," she smiled and I felt her start to stroke me.

  This is too stimulating... I can't...

"AaaguhaaaA~♡♡!" I came while she was licking the inside of my ear and rubbing my member.

"These are still your weak spot, how cute~" she kept touching me dispite how tired I was...

"Let's get you fed," she picked me up and put one of her old nightgowns on me. She put me down in the dining room and warmed up my plate.

  I fell asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow in the bedroom. I had work tomorrow, I needed to make as much as I could to pay for everything.

  I just hope Vanilla's 'punishment' is something I can handle...

~~~