Episode 5

PoV: Sonic

"V-Vanilla is this really necessary?" I gulped.

"You've been stressed lately darling," she placed her hands on my back and started rubbing my shoulders, "Just let me do this and you can enjoy your bath."

"O-okay..." this made me so nervous. Vanilla was scrubbing my back and my quills. I knew every mobian had a different culture, and rabbits like Ms. Vanilla were known for having bigger families and being close. Vanilla took baths with Cream often. I guess she's just used to helping... I don't want to be rude... but this is very... awkward...

"You're face is red," she pulled me into her arms, "Do you have a fever?"

"N-No I'm okay," I answered.

"Are you sure?" She placed her hand on my forehead.

"I'm sure!" I pushed her hand away, "Ah!" She grabbed my ear, "W-Wait I can do my ears on my own- ahha~"

  Vanilla was rubbing my ear and holding me tight in her arm I was trapped.

"Sonic when was the last time you had your ears properly cleaned?" Vanilla asked.

"I-I always clean them after ah-a shower," I answered, doing my best not to make a weird noise from her rubbing my ears.

"I'll clean them for you after your bath," she let me go and poured something in the bath which was already filled with bubbles. She picked up the shower head and rinsed the soap from my fur, "Close your eyes."

I shut my eyes to keep soap from getting in them. Vanilla suddenly pullled me up when the water stopped. She put me in the bath and left.

"What is that?" I felt small bubble rising in the bath and what felt like rocks at the bottom of the tub, "Its making me feel weird..."

  The bubbles kept grazing my tail. I looked around and I saw a bottle on the counter. It read 'bath salts.' I got out of the bath and put some in my hand. I stuck my hand under the water and they started bubbling, "It's these. Its cold," I got back in the warm water and held the side of the tub.

"Enjoying the bath?" Vanilla came back in and place a few small drops of something into the bath.

"I didn't expect there to be bath salts," I answered, clinging onto the tub side with both hands, "It startled me."

"Oh I'm sorry Sweetie," she mixed the water and I started to smell flowers.

"What did you put in?"

"Some essential oils for your skin and fur," she started to brush through my wet quills to help untangle them.

"Ah!" I slipped in the tub and grabbed the first thing I could, my heart was racing.

"Sonic!" Vanilla was holding me, "What happened?"

"I'm sorry!" I was holding onto Vanilla! I let go and fell into the water.

"Sonic!" She grabbed me and pulled me put of the water. I had gotten bubbles in my eyes and I was choking on the water, "Are you alright? You poor thing, you're body is trembling."

"I-I'm okay," I couldn't open my eyes, there was too much soap in the way.

"Here," I felt warm water shower over me, and I could sort of open my eyes again. They stung too much from the soap, "I'm here, you're alright."

"I'm sorry, I got you soaking wet," i rubbed my eyes.

"Its okay. Water won't hurt anyone," she said, "You slipped and didn't get back up very well."

"I know... I don't really like baths, or pools, or lakes, definitely not the ocean. I don't mind showers, those are okay..."

"You're afraid of water, right? Tails mentioned that to me once," she turned off the showerhead and picked me up as she stood up, "I'll be more cautious of that next time."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to trouble... you..." I swallowed hard. Vanilla wrapped me in a towel and hugged me. It was a tight hug, but it didn't squeeze me, and it was warm, even though she was soaking wet. I had never gotten a hug like that before... "...Vanilla... are you okay?"

"I'm fine," she bushed my quills with her hand and used a second towel to dry off my quills. She used a hair and fur dryer next. I ended up with poofy fur because of that, "I'm going to take my bath now. Enjoy the cookies while you wait."

"Okay," I watched Vanilla walk into the bathroom. I was alone in the house for now. I put on one of the pairs of pyjamas she got me. For some reason I couldn't find my underwear. Vanilla left a plate of cookies out for me. I could still feel a bit of the hug as I brushed down my fur. I couldn't figure out why she would hug me that way...

"Sonic," Vanilla walked out of the bathroom.

"Yes?" I looked up at her, she was only in a towel.

"I'm sorry for scaring you with the bath," she knelt down in front of me. I could see her cleavage... I felt the blush burning on my face. This was so awkward...

"I-it's fine, you didn't know," I tried looking anywhere but her breasts, it was so hard not to look...

"I want to make it up to you," she put her hand on my thigh and I flinched, why is she torturing me?! Why is my body being stupid!!! This is Cream's mother!!!

"You don't have to-"

What...

  She kissed my cheek, and I felt my hand press against something soft and warm. It was fluffy and springy in my hand.

"You'll get extra desert tonight," Vanilla got up and walked to her room.

"O-okay..."

What just happened...

~~~