Episode 8

PoV: Sonic

  I think I can escape. I just have to-

"Where do you think you're going?" Vanilla grabbed my arms I tried to climb over her on bed to escape.

"I-I need to use the bathroom..." I gulped.

"Alright," she let me go, "Come back to bed after."

  I made it to the bathroom. I decided to do my morning routine in peace while I could. Once that was done I got dressed in my school uniform. I grabbed an apple to eat on my way. I was so close to getting out the door. I just needed my bag-

"I told you to come back to bed," Vanilla grabbed me, "You were gone too long~ Your spot's gone cold."

"Vanilla, I have school, I need to go- aa!" She grabbed my ear, she knew my weak spot too well...

"You don't, look," she handed me a note from my schools principal. It was a stay at home order for me to take a week off school.

"How did you get that?" I had never heard of a student getting a note like this in my entire life...

"I just needed to explain your situation. I got one for Tails as well," she picked me up.

"Let me go..." I couldn't get away. Vanilla kept me tight in her arms.

"I have no need to," her lips grazed my neck.

"Mm..." she carried me into her bedroom.

"Now, get undressed before Cream wakes up," she unbuttoned my shirt.

"Wait what are you planning to do!?" I backed away.

"I was going to dress you in something more comfortable," she pulled off the blazer to my school uniform.

"Ms. Vanilla, you're making me nervous..." I noticed the pink cloth she was holding up.

"Don't worry, it's just some more of my older clothing," she changed me into a pair of leggings and a pink sweater.

  I felt relieved that she had only dressed me and didn't do anything else yet, but the moment Cream and Cheese were taken to school we were alone.

"I need to hide," I only had a few minutes before Vanilla came back. I looked in all the cabinets and closets, I couldn't fit anywhere.

"Sonic~ I'm home~" Vanilla was back!

  I rolled into a ball and ducked under the bed. It was my best chance.

"Sonic?" I heard her calling me, "There you are!"

"Ah!" She pulled me out by my leg and held me, "Wait, Vanilla, why can't we just hang out like we used to?"

"No~ you're my little boy now," she bit down on my ear, "Tell me, is you body bothering you again."

"No, its no- aa~♡!" Her hand was rubbing me again.

"You feel warm, do you have a fever?" She wasn't letting go, "Maybe I should check your temperature."

"It not a fever-mm!" She pushed her lips against mine and pushed me onto the bed, "Why do you..." she pushed my chest down and I felt the leggings slip off my waist, "Hey!"

"Relax, I'm taking your temperature," she pulled a thermometer from the from her bedside desser.

"You're not- ee!" It was cold! It felt like it was deep, "Vanilla... pull it out... it's cold..."

"Just a little longer, once it beeps I'll take it out," she rubbed my stomach until the thermometer beeped, "You're a little warm, not too bad."

  This is torture...

"Let me go..." she still had my leg pinned.

"Not until I fix you up."

~~~