Episode 2

PoV: Sonic

"Ow ow ow!" I winced as Vanilla applied pressure to my back.

"Hold still. I'm almost done," she cracked my back which hurt like hell! But when she let me go the pain was gone, "There, much better."

"Y-yeah... thank you," I rubbed my neck, it still hurt from Knuckles' closet the night before.

"You neck hurts too right?" She grabbed my cheeks.

"Ms. Vanilla you've done enough for me already- tsk!" I wince and she turned my head. I heard my neck crack and she let go of my head, "Ah... that hurt~"

"Sorry about sweetie, but it should feel much better now," she was right, the pain was gone.

"It does... thank you," I replied.

"Let's get you something to eat," She picked me up, which startled me because it was so sudden.

"I can walk Ms. Vanilla," I replied.

"This is just faster," she put me down at the dining table and put a plate of food before me.

"T-thanks..." I started eating, I almost choked as I looked at the time, "I'm gonna be late for school!"

  I grabbed my school uniform and got dressed as quickly as possible. I pulled on my shoes and ran outside to school after grabbing the toast from Vanilla.

"Sonic?"

"I have to go! Bye!" I left her there and went to school. I hope I'm not too late.

PoV: Vanilla Rabbit

"Oh dear," I picked up Sonic's plate which, "He forgot his lunch."

   Sonic had already left by the time I had to wake Cream and Cheese for school. I took them to school and cleaned up. Then, went shopping for groceries.

  I picked Cream and Cheese up and she asked to visit Tails and Knuckles. I took her to visit them and they said they'd bring her home for me by dinner time.

"So hungry..." Sonic came home and sighed, "I can't believe I forgot to make lunch..."

"Hungry day at school?" I set out a snack for him, "Here."

"Thank you!" He started eating and I started preparing dinner.

  Sonic had food on his cheek when he started to wash his plate.

"Sonic come here," I raised his chin.

"What is it?" His left ear dropped. I had never had such a cute little boy living in my house before. It was quite easy to adore him and the little things he did, "You have left overs on your face," I licked my thumb and wiped his cheek.

"I-I could have wiped it off!" His face was a bright red. How cute.

"You didn't notice it," I used a towel to wipe up the water he was spilling from the plating being at an angle below the running water, "here, hold it this way."

"I... um..." Sonic blushed and I took his hand and helped him hold the plate better, "I-I can do it..."

"Your spilling water everywhere," I kept him between the sink and myself as I washed his plate and set it to dry, "There."

"T-thank you..." he walked away and buried his face in a pillow.

"Its nothing to be embarrassed about, its only a plate," I ruffled his soft quills.

"Mm!" He squeaked as I grazed his ear.

"Did I hurt you?" I rubbed his ear.

"Ah~ M-Ms. Vanilla please don't touch me there- ah!" His body was quivering.

"Something wrong?" I was enjoying this, having him all flustered and clinging to me.

"M-my ears..." he whispered.

"Would you like me to clean them?" I laid his head down on my lap.

"N-no their too sensitive for anyone else to do that!" He got up and ran away.

"Oh my," I laughed, "Your shirt is all wet."

"I-I have to use the bathroom!" He ran away again.

"Oh dear, I'm having too much fun."

PoV: Sonic

  What's wrong with me?! I slammed my head against the bathroom door.

  My body, why was my body reacting this way?! That was Creams mom! I felt ashamed. She was touching my ears and I couldn't even push away!

"Agh! What am I supposed to do?!"

~~~