Episode 12

PoV: Sonic

  I checked the hallway, now was my only chance. I ran into the changing room and locked the door. I had done it! I would finally get to bathe in peace!

  Since yesterday Vanilla grabbed and groped me any chance she got. Even during breakfast, I felt her hand where it shouldn't be. The worse part was I had to keep a straight face because Cream was eating with us. This woman had no shame and it was terrifying.

  I quickly opened my phone, closed the tab and cleared my history. I was never able too because Vanilla caught me last night.

"Finally, some peace..." I felt so relaxed with the warm water running down my back, "I think this is the first time water has ever calmed me down... This timing sucks..."

  Whatever... so long as I'm not in the tub again who cares.

"Found you~"

"Ahh! Vanilla!" I covered myself, "What are you doing?!"

"Hm? I came in to wash you of course," she grabbed me.

"This isn't appropriate-!" She covered my mouth.

"Shh, you don't want to wake Cream and Cheese," she took the soap from me, "Keep it down for me~"

"Mm-ngh!" I covered my mouth as Vanilla started touching me.

"You're so soft, it makes me jealous~"

"Mm!" I felt her hand between my legs.

"If you keep squirming like that I won't be able was you properly," Vanilla knelt down and I felt her lift my tail.

"What are you doing?" I felt her hand on my hip.

"I wonder how often you get cleaned back here," she pushed me against the wall.

"I wash everyday," I tried to push her off me but that wound up with my hands pinned behind my back.

"Good boy~"

"Hhaayyaa~♡!!" I felt something warm push itself inside.

"Mm~ oh aste ood~" it was her tongue!

"Hayaah~♡! N-no... stop... please..." Keeping my voice down was nearly impossible.

"You need to be quiet remember," she pulled her tongue out and rinsed the soap off me.

  Thank chaos she stopped. Any more and I would have gotten hard...

"Let me wash up. I'll meet you outside," she started washing herself and I snuck out. It was only Tuesday night, I still had five days left before she would left me go back to school. I need a second job to help pay for the repairs...

"Might as well go job searching, hm?" My phone wouldn't turn on, "It died..."

  I walked back to Vanilla's room and plugged my phone in, I had been borrowing her charger. I couldn't keep borrowing her clothes, charger, and soap. I need to get my own things so I wouldn't be a dead weight. I managed to get my phone on long enough to ask my boss for some extra shifts. If I had to miss school to work it was too bad. Unfortunately this world revolved entirely around money.

  I got a text from Tails.

Knuckles' place is so much fun! Come visit us soon.

"He's happy, that's good," I felt a bit of relief knowing Knuckles was taking good care of Tails.

"I have to do this. For Tails," I'll start looking for available jobs online.

"Do what exactly?"

"Ahh!" I dropped my phone, Vanilla appeared from no where, "N-Nothing... just work stuff."

"Hm? You're hiding something from me," she grabbed me, "Naughty boy, I'll have to punish you if you don't tell."

"I'm being honest, I swear!" I couldn't escape! "I just picked up a few more hours! Ahh!" I was pinned to the bed. This is getting too dangerous!

"I'll told you not to worry about money. I'm your guardian now."

"But I still have to pay for everything... I need a second job to pay for construction-"

"So you're going to overwork yourself? You'll have to be punished for that."

"No! I'm sorry! I promise I won't over work myself!"

"Liar~"

"Aaahaaaa~♡!"

~~~