Episode 10

PoV: Sonic

"Vanilla... what are you doing..." I gulped as she tied the blue tie she wore to my wrist.

"Just playing with you a bit," she had me on her lap. I tried to move away and she pulled me back, "You're such a sweet boy."

"Vanilla... this is emberassing..." I felt her hand slip under the jacket, "Your hand..."

"I can't help myself, your fur is just so soft," She licked my neck, "and warm~"

"D-don't- aa-" I bit my tongue as she stared rubbing chest.

"Such a cute reaction~" Vanilla bit my neck. Slight panic raced through me. Relief hit when her bit never broke the skin.

  Thank Chaos... I would have been screwed if she left a claim mark.

"I'm going to the bathroom!" I blurted out.

"Hm? Alright. Don't take to long," she let me go and I ran to the bathroom. I shut and locked the door.

That actually worked!? At least I've got a break now...

  I waited until my body relaxed. I needed to be able to keep myself from being flustered. It was quiet when I poked my head out to look around. The shower was on.

"Is she in the shower?" I stepped out and walked around. She wasn't anywhere to be seen, "I can relax."

  I sat down on the couch and stretched. It felt so good to let my guard down for a while.

"Got you~" I felt arms suddenly wrap around me and my wrists were untied.

"Vanilla! Uh?" I felt the jacket start to stick to me, "You're soaking wet!"

"Of course, I was in the shower," she squeezed me.

"You need to dry off," I looked back, "No towel?!" I shut my eyes, "Why are you naked?!"

"Hm? Does it bother you?" She whispered directly into my ear.

"Of course it does!" I buried my face into my hands, "Hurry up and get dressed."

"No~ its time to wash you now," she picked me up. I held onto the cushion for dear life.

"No! I can do that alone!" I was dragged into the changing room and stripped of my pants before my feet even touched the ground, "Ah!"

  I pulled the jacket down to cover myself.

"How cute~ Maybe I should dress you this way more often," she grabbed my hands and pulled my arms over my head.

"Wait, I'm gonna slip..." I was standing in a puddle of water. She was pulling me up, I was trapped balancing on my toes, "Ah!"

  I fell the moment her grip changed from my wrists to the sleeves of my jacket. I landed on my back, my head landed between her ankles.

"Oh my... You aren't to hurt are you?" Vanilla asked as I started to move.

"I'm fine-" what... I couldn't believe what I was seeing... but it was there...

"Sonic?"

"EH!!!!!"

~~~