Episode 6

PoV: Sonic

"Sonic, how's living with Vanilla?" Tails had called me on the phone.

"Its not too bad. Did Knuckles buy you new clothes with the money I sent?" I asked.

"Yeah, how come you went home early today?" Tails reminded me that it was still Friday, Vanilla was only changing in her room. I could still feel that warm soft thing in my hand and her kiss on my cheek.

"I didn't feel too good. I think the stress of the fire is getting to me," I sat down.

"Maybe take some time off from school. Get a doctors note, okay. And, is it okay of I take a few days off school too?"

"Of course Tails. I'll get you a doctors note too. You can take the week off if you need too."

"Thanks Sonic. You're the best," Tails hung up before I could said goodbye.

"Who were you talking to?" Vanilla grabbed me and I dropped my phone.

"Vanilla! I was just talking to Tails. He sounds like he's having fun," I pulled away and she squeezed me.

"That's good," she blew on my ear.

"Hyah~ D-Don't do that..."

"You're such a fun boy," Vanilla rubbed my belly, "Don't forget about your extra dessert tonight."

"Vanilla this is very-"

"Mama!" Cream was home and Vanilla let me go, "Tails' place was so much fun!"

"Chao chao chao!" Cheese was just as excited.

"That's good, you got to have lots of fun," Vanilla had turned her attention to Cream and Cheese. She was completely different, it was a bit terrifying.

After dinner Vanilla gave us each a small slice of cake. She gave Cream and Cheese their bath and put them to bed. I figured some sleep might do me some good. I brushed my teeth and I laid down on the couch. I tried to sleep... it wasn't happening.

"Going to bed?" Vanilla asked as sat down besides me.

"I'm trying to. I can't sleep," I sighed.

"Its alright," she pulled me onto her lap.

"Wait, Vanilla, I can't be on you like this," I tried getting up and she picked me up, "Vanilla where are you taking me?"

"To the bedroom," she turned off the lights and put me down on her bed, "There."

"Vanilla, I don't think this is appropriate," I backed away and she grabbed me, "V-Vanilla?"

"You didn't forget about your extra dessert did you?" She asked.

"I though that was gonna be another slice of cake," I replied.

"No, those were the last slices of cake," she fixed my quills, "Your dessert is something special."

"Ah!" She pushed me down onto the bed and was leaning over me, "Vanilla... what are you doing?"

"Giving you your extra dessert," she was so close to me... she kept getting closer... she kissed my forehead, "There."

Why... why does she keep doing that?!

"Now, come here, let's clean out those ears," she pulled my head onto her lap.

"Wait I can- aah!" She grabbed my ear and started rubbing something inside.

"Its only a cotton swab, don't worry," it felt so good and soothing. She didn't stop until she said my ear was clean. She made me turn to my side and started doing my other ear.

Why does this feel so good?

---

"Mm..."

"Good morning," Vanilla was behind me.

"Vanilla? Did I fall asleep?" I yawned. It was already Saturday.

"You did. You slept curled up in my bed all night," she laughed.

"I what?!" I slept with Vanilla! This is emberassing!

"Relax, I prefer you sleeping in bed than on the couch. Your back is no longer sore right?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, it feels great," I didn't feel any pain, when did that happen?

"Sleep in my bed from now on, alright?" Vanilla ruffled my quills.

"But-"

"No buts. It's better for you body to have a bed," she poked my nose, "Come out for some breakfast."

She left the room and I got out of bed. Rabbits have a different culture... Still... why do I feel like Vanilla is up to something?

Maybe I should be more careful.

~~~