chapter one

I'm tired of it. I'm tired of it all! My name is Lily. I'm a 15 year old girl who lives in Doncaster England.

Everyday is the same for me, just different consequences. I wake up in the morning, get ready and go down stairs into the tiny kitchen of the dump I'm obligated to call 'home'. I get yelled at for everything. If I didn't clean the dishes, I get called names. But thats not what hurts the most. I also get beatings. Punches in the face and stomach, cuts on my arms and face and bruises all over. The one person that I hate more than my mother, is my father. He caused me this pain. All the times that I almost died of blood loss or because I got hit in the head too hard. My mother ran off when I was 10. Thats when everything went wrong. My father blamed me for her leaving. I'm now emotionally, physically and mentally hurt.

I have an alright life at school. No one knows my real life because I'm good at hiding my feelings. My eyes don't show emotion. They stay their original vibrant blue.

Let's start the day, shall we?

I woke up this morning sore all over my body. I forgot that last night I got threw on the floor and punched in my stomach and sides because when my father got home early last night, I didn't make him his supper. I tried to explain and promised it would never happen again and thats when he beat me.

Thankfully I have no scars or bruises on my face. I got into my bathroom that is connected to my room and hop into the shower. I wash up and go brush my teeth. When I'm done, I step over to my closet and pull out my blue and black stripped long sleeve shirt so it covers my bruises, my pre-ripped skinnies and my Supras. For my hair, I just straighten it out. I slip on my heart shaped british necklace and leave for school.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N:

So how was that for a first chapter?!? Its short but its only the beginning! The next chapters will be allot longer!

xxxxxx

Emma