chapter nineteen

••••••••••••••••Liam's POV••••••••••••••

We left to go clear Lily's apartment around 3:30. I wanted to be the one to pick Lily up from school, but Harry insisted.

It was already 4:27pm and we only had her living room packed and into a moving truck that will bring everything to our house in London.

•••••••••••••••Lily's POV••••••••••••••••

I have a date with Harry! Harry Sexy Mother Fucking Styles! Oh my God, Lily, chill! I thought to myself as I searched in the suitcase for something to wear tonight.

Harry told me to wear something casual, that I would wear any day. Something that I'm comfortable in. I searched the whole suitcase but I couldn't find anything!

I was about to call my uncle for him go come pick me up so I could go get some more clothes, but someone knocked at the door. I rushed over and opened it to see a lady with blonde hair and an adorable little girl holding her hand.

"Hello love! You must be Lily!" The blonde said, extending her arm so I could shake her hand.

"Yeah, that's me." I responded and smiled.

"I'm Louise, but please call me Lou! Louise is like an old ladies name!" She said, causing me to laugh.

Lou and the little girl came in and I shut the door.

"You must be wondering, 'why is there a crazy blonde and her daughter bursting in here for?!'" Lou asked as she sat her daughter in the living room on the couch.

"Just a little." I answered shyly.

"Well, Harry sent me over! I'm One Direction's stylist and Harry's Lux's god-father. Anyways, he sent me over here because you two have a date tonight! I'm going to choose your outfit and do your hair and makeup!" She said excitedly.

I simply nodded and she told me to wait here with her daughter Lux for a minute. When she came back, she brought one of those racks full of outfits.

"So Lily, are you ready to model?" She asked me as she crossed her arms.

She searched the rack for a few minutes and pulled out three outfits.

"These three are the best for your date with Haz tonight! You'll try one on, show it to me, go put another one one show me and we keep going like that! Okay? Okay! Now go!" She said all so quickly.

The first outfit she handed me was a pair of light pink skinnies, a white shirt that says 'hipsta please', a black tank top and white converse shoes. I put the outfit on and went to show Lou.

"Oh my God! Look at you! You look GORGEOUS!" She said as she circled me. "Now go put this one on!"

The second outfit was black ripped skinnies, a Rolling Stones tank top a black and red beanie and black ankle boots.

Again, I came out of the bathroom and showed it off to Lou.

"That is beautiful! It's similar to what Harry wore last week at a concert!" She laughed.

She pushed me into the bathroom one last time with a blue blouse, plain jean shorts, a blue bandana and blue converse shoes.

I went to show Louise again, for the last time.

"Hmm... It looks cute on you, but that's more of a lazy summer outfit.." She said as she removed the bandana off of my head.

"I like better the Rolling Stones put together!" She said pulling the outfit back out.

"So do I!" I said truthfully.

"Rolling Stones it is!" She said happily.

__________________________

A/N.:

There you go....another update!

I'll try to update their date tonight!

And for you Liliam shippers.....something special will be coming after the next chapter!

So did you like it?

It was more of a filler but also now Lou and Lux are in it!

Thank you for the reads, votes and comments!

-Emma