chapter four

I decided to sleep in a dumpster last night. I was safe, warm and protected. I rather sleep in a dumpster than go back to my abusive dad. Before leaving last night, Liam wanted to drive me home but I refused his offer coz... Well... You know. He wanted to meet up at Starbucks later.

I checked my phone for the time and it read 10:42am. I jumped out of the dumpster and headed into the Starbucks a few blocks away.

Liam was meeting me here at 12am so I wanted to get here early. I walked in and headed over to where I need to order.

"Hello! What can I get you today?" The young girl asks me. She looks a bit familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

"Eum yea! An iced white peppermint mocha please!" I said with a smile. She was pretty polite which I was happy about that because not a lot of people are that nice!

Soon enough, Liam walked in wearing a blue snapback and black ray bans. He looked pretty adorable! He walked over to where I was seated and took a sip of my drink.

"Hey! Thats mine!" I whined, earning strange stares from the people around us.

Liam chuckled and sat down in front of me.

"So, how have you been love?" He asked eyeing my drink.

"Uh, good. How about you?" I lied. I didn't want him to find out about my story.

"Thats good then. Me too I'm good." He responded, still eyeing my mocha.

I pushed over my drink towards him while getting up to get myself another one.

He mumbled a quiet 'thanks' and smiled at me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Look how cute Liam is! ------> [pic on the side]

So thats it for this chapter! I just wanted to update. The other updates will be longer, i promiss!

XxxxxxxxX

Love yas!

Read my new story -> Emma Tomlinson

Em