chapter nine

•••••••••••••••Liam's POV:••••••••••••

**FLASHBACK**

I made it back to my flat in one piece! I had to call Paul to get the stuff I bought while I drove myself to mine. When I walked trough the door, I found Lily sitting on the couch crying while watching The Notebook. I slipped off my shoes and brought the bags over to the couch and plopped down beside her. I brought her close to my chest and she rested her head there. I rubbed her back with my left hand while my right one was playing in her hair.

Once she calmed down a bit, I showed her the clothes I bought her. She was passed happy. She was... Supercalafragilistic happy! She was a bit uncomfortable when I showed her the undergarments, but she still was happy with my choice! She hugged me tight. When we pulled away, we just sat there, staring into each others eyes. Lily's eyes are a beautiful blue. Even bluer than Niall's eyes. Before anything else could happen, we both started leaning in.
**POW**
There goes the fire works!
I finally gotten that special kiss with someone. All my other girlfriends, when we kissed, I never felt that lightening bolt that strikes up throughout your body.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

After that dream, I got out of bed and into the kitchen. I opened up the fridge and I just stopped in my tracks. That girl in my dream has been in my dreams for the past month or so. In my dream her name is Lily Patriks, a fifteen year old girl. I need to talk to someone about this and try to find her.

After I ate the waffles I made, I went into the bathroom and washed up. I got into the shower after setting it to my desired temperature. When I was done, I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist. I walked into my room and put on a pair of basketball shorts and a red adidas shirt like the one I leant Lily in one of my dreams. I combed my hair up into a quiff and went to brush my teeth.

**HOURS LATER**

"Paul, I really need your help!" I said to our manager, standing right in front of me.

"With what Liam?" Paul asked me.

"Well, I have been having dreams about a girl for about the past month. In my dream she is a fifteen year old girl named Lily Patriks." I tell him.

"Li-Lily P-Patriks?" He asks shocked.

"Uh, yea. Why?" I asked Paul, a bit confused.

"She is my niece. I'm her mothers brother. I called her last month, but she hung up after I introduced myself." Paul explained to me.

"I'll help you." Paul said to me after an awkward silence.

I thanked Paul and went back into mine and the boys' dressing room before our concert tonight.

"GIVE IT BACK BEFORE I GET LIAM!" I heard Niall yell.

"LIAM'S GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!" I heard Harry shout.

"ENOUGH LADS!" I shouted afterwards.

All the boys settled down while I laid down on the couch and rested until the darkness took over me.
______________________________

So thats why Paul called Lily before! What do you think of Liam having those dreams too? Will him and Paul find Lily? Tell me what you think!

Follow my instagram: @xxirish_britishxx

Thank you for all the nice comments I get every once and a while! Continue voting!
Xxxxxxxxxxxx
-Em