chapter ten

••••••••••••••Liam's POV••••••••••••••

I'm at Paul's... Mansion. We are looking through some old pictures and family stuff. As Paul get's up to go get another box into the attic, Paul's wife hands me a book. Not just any book, Lily's baby book, with all her information.

"Here, Paul doesn't know that we have her baby book. Take a look while I go help Paul." Mrs. Higgins tells me.

As I open up the book, a few recent photos fall out. Technically they aren't recent, but they are only about three years old. I pick up a photo that had fallen on the floor. It was a blonde girl with dazzling blue eyes. She was wearing a purple tank top and jean shorts. She had on a NYC snapback which was purple and lime green. That girl looked around the age of twelve, but sure enough it was Lily.

I started looking through the book. She was born August 29th like me. Except she was born in 1997 and I was born in 1993. Her mum's named Violet Higgins Patriks and her father Nicholas Patriks. She is an only child and her God-parents are Paul and his wife.

Just as I was about to turn the page, Paul came back down with a box full of... Cd's?

"Um... Paul, what's in the box?" I asked Paul. Not knowing why he had a box of cd's.

"These are Lily's songs. She wrote them and recored them." Paul responded simply.

He put a cd into the cd player and he listened to Lily strumming her guitar and sing the lyrics to her song.

"

No one understands what this girl has to go threw,

All they know is that she has those bruises that are blue.

The cut she has below her thumb, made her think she was so dumb, but the one she has on her thigh, she had to do it cuz she was cot up in her lie.

She closed off the door, from the people that adores her,

She boarded up the windows, so she cant hold up a fight,

She closed off the door, and she threw away the key, the secrets she hides from every one, she whispers in her sleep.

She paints pretty pictures, on the right side of her wrist, she doesn't cut with a razor, but with a decorated stick.

She cuts on her arms and legs, but never on her wrist, if anyone gets too close, she pulls out both her fists.

She closed off the door, from the people that adore her,

She boarded up the windows, so she cant hold up a fight,

She closed off the door, and she threw away the key, the secrets she hides from every one, she whispers in her sleep. "

Then we heard someone yell after Lily and the song stopped. I doubt it was finished, but it was really good!

Now if we can go search for her!

______________________________

I know its short! I really wanted to update. Ill post again tonight or tomorrow. Was it good?

xxxxx

LOVE YAZZZ

~Emma