chapter twenty one

••••••••••••••Harry's POV•••••••••••••••

"So, where are we going?" Lilly asked me as she stared at my face.

I grinned and kept silent. I could tell she was eager to find out where I'm taking her for our date, but I want to surprise her.

"Harryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, where are we goingggggggggg?" She asked again, exaggerating the end of my name and 'going'.

I turned on the radio and 'My heart will go on' by Celine Dion started playing.

"Eww, no. Just..no." The blonde next to me said as she played with the radio, searching for a station with something better playing.

I chuckled at her reaction to the song. Personally, that song isn't so bad, but it's definitely not the time for a sappy love song. Suddenly, 'Chloe' by Emblem3 started playing and Lilly sat back.

"Chloooooooeeeeeeeeeee, I know your sister turns everyone on, but you're the one I want!" I shouted out the first line of the song.

Lilly looked at me strangely. The look on her face is absolutely priceless! But soon enough she joined in.

________________________________________________________________________________

A.N.:

OMG GUYS I HAVE A SERIOUS WRITERS BLOCK /.\

Its been awhile since I promised to update and I've been stuck on this crappy old chapter. I'm going to stop promissing updates. I just can't ._.

But i have updated TWICE on my Harry fanfic 'Ink'.

My mind flows well on that book.

So anywhore, I'm still working on this. I just needed to update something.

I love you <33

AND...

WHO IS GONNA SEE 1D THIS IS US IN 3D?? I AM <3 XD

okay, bye sexy mofos c:

~Emma