chapter twenty

••••••••••••••••Lily's POV•••••••••••••••

It's almost time for my date with Harry. I have about five more minutes until he comes back to the hotel to pick me up.

I had on my outfit that Lou picked out for me and she did my hair and makeup. For my makeup, she gave me like a bad girl kind of look. Smokey eyes and black lipstick. She straightened my naturally blonde wavy hair and tied the black bandana on my head.

I was worried that Harry wouldn't like how I looked. And to be honest, this really isn't something I would ever think of wearing. I'm kind of more girly girl than punk rocker. But I actually liked this look.

Just as I was about to sit on the couch, I heard someone swipe their room key card. I jumped up, already knowing it was Harry. I was surprised that we were sort of wearing the same outfit. We both had on a black Rolling Stones tee and black skinny jeans.

The look on his face when his eyes spotted me was a look I'll never forget. I bit my bottom lip. Not to try and be sexy are anything. I'm really not one to do that kind of stuff. I just always bit my bottom lip when I was nervous.

His eyes traced my body up and down and his mouth changed from and "oh" shape to a cheeky grin.

"Wow Lily! You didn't need to go all sexy overload!" He said as he approached me.

"Oh...um...s-sorry." I mumbled as he pressed himself close to me.

"Don't be sorry, I like it...a lot." He said, maintaining his grin, he also added a cheeky little wink that made my heart race.

"Ready to go m'lady?" He asked as he slipped his hand in mine and intertwined our fingers.

I nodded my head and we made our way out of the hotel and outside. This time, instead of taking his Range Rover, we were going in his Audi R8.

"Impresive." I thought to myself.

__________________________

A/N:

Stupid Wattpad decided to delete this chapter ._. I was already to upload it and it was deleted -.-

Anyway, that's part one of their date :/ I'm uploading the rest in about 3 hours.

I'd like to make a shoutout to @flirtygirl20 ! :D

Anyways, see ya Sexy Mofos in three hours ._.

-Emma c: