chapter six

💛💛💛💛Lily's POV💛💛💛💛

I woke up in the same room I woke up in two days ago. I was a bit confused but I remember falling asleep on the couch watching movies with Liam. I think I might actually like-like Liam. He is not one of those stuck up jerks that only care for themselves once they become popular. I should know, my cousin Britney was like that.

I got out of the soft, warm bed and walked over to the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom. I turned on the hot water for my shower and added the cold water after to my desired temperature. I undressed and got in. Letting the hot water run down my back and rinse out my hair. Luckily for me, there was girl shampoo and also conditioner. Then it hit me, I can't like-like Liam, he obviously has a girlfriend! I washed up and turned off the water. I stepped out and wrapped my body in a towel and walked out of the steaming bathroom. Crap! I don't have any clothes here! I pulled on a pair of grey sweatpants and a my blue tank top I had underneath my shirt yesterday.

I walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. Liam wasn't there so I checked the living room, his room and his bathroom. He was nowhere to be found. I noticed something on the refrigerator that I hadn't seen before. It was a note from Liam;

Dear Lily,

I am out to get a few things. I left at 10am and I should be back around 12. Help yourself to anything.

xx

Love, Liam

Awe! That was sweet of him! Every time my dad would go out, he would never leave me a note, no matter how old I was!

💙💙💙💙Liam's POV💙💙💙💙

I left this morning because I knew Lily didn't have any extra clothes. I wanted to bring her with me, but:

1) she was sleeping

And

2) I don't want her to get hate and all that just because she was seen with me.

So far, I have six bags full of clothing! One of pants and shorts, two with shirts, one of undergarments, one of dresses and skirts and another one of sweatshirts. I think I have bought her enough! At least 40 tops, 20 pairs if pants and shorts, 20 dresses and skirts and... A lot of undergarments should be good! Oh crap! I forgot shoes! I sped over to the nearest shoe store and bought her two pairs of Supras, a pair of Nike running shoes, some Pumas and some Allstars. I hope Lily will like my choice of clothing.

I made it back to my flat in one piece! I had to call Paul to get the stuff I bought while I drove myself to mine. When I walked trough the door, I found Lily sitting on the couch crying while watching The Notebook. I slipped off my shoes and brought the bags over to the couch and plopped down beside her. I brought her close to my chest and she rested her head there. I rubbed her back with my left hand while my right one was playing in her hair.

Once she calmed down a bit, I showed her the clothes I bought her. She was passed happy. She was... Supercalafragilistic happy! She was a bit uncomfortable when I showed her the undergarments, but she still was happy with my choice! She hugged me tight. When we pulled away, we just sat there, staring into each others eyes. Lily's eyes are a beautiful blue. Even bluer than Niall's eyes. Before anything else could happen, we both started leaning in.

**POW**

There goes the fire works!

I finally gotten that special kiss with someone. All my other girlfriends, when we kissed, I never felt that lightening bolt that strikes up throughout your body. But with Lily I did.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Awweee!!! They kissed!!

How does Lilam sound?? I will probably find something better!!

Love yas mahh MNMs!!! Continue to vottttteeeeeee pppwwwwweeeeeaaaaaaazzzzzeee!!!

Love u!

cx

Emma