chapter eighteen

•••••••••••••••••Lily's POV••••••••••••••

The bell finally rang, which meant school was over. I walked to my locker to grab my math book for my homework tonight.

I remembered what happened at lunch time. No one can see these cuts.

I shut my locker door and made my way out of the school. Only a week left. I thought to myself. I only have to put up with all of this for one more week, then it's summer and the next time I start school, it'll be in London.

I walked down the front stairs of the school and saw a curly haired boy in a Range Rover parked in front of the school. As I got closer to the vehicle, I confirmed that it actually was Harry in the drivers seat.

He waved me over towards him and leaned over to open the passenger side door. I got into the car, shut the door and buckled my seat belt.

"How was your day Lily?" He asked me as he entered the key into the ignition.

I couldn't tell him what actually happened, so I lied...

"I had a great day! How was yours?" I replied as I played with the rings on my fingers.

He looked at me from the corner of his eye. Did he see through my lie? Was it that obvious?

"Are you sure? I do have an older sister, she played with her charm bracelet when she was either nervous or lying." He responded simply.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I said and smiled. I've never been the best liar. But everyone I've lied to never paid much attention to me anyways.

We drove to the hotel in silence. Harry drove his car to the back of the hotel and parked close to the back doors. We both got out of the vehicle and Harry pulled the hood of his sweat shirt over his head and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. We ran into the building and over into the elevator.

Harry pushed floor number 24, which is the floor we are all staying on. Once we made our way into the hotel room, no one was 'home'.

"Where is everyone?" I asked him.

"They were here when I left to go pick you up from school." He responded.

I put my bag on the counter and just stood there. I noticed a piece of paper on the other counter so like a normal person would, I went over to check it out. It was a note left by my uncle;

"We went to go pack and move Lily's stuff from her apartment. Be back around 7.

-Paul"

They could've waited for me. I thought to myself.

Harry walked over towards me and read the note still in my hands.

"Well, we have until seven, would you maybe want to go, well only if you want, we could maybe possibly go on a..." He said before I cut him off.

"A date?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He responded as he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Then yes." I said as I smiled.

His green eyes started to glow and his adorable dimples popped as he smiled.

__________________________

A/N.:

Sorry it was more than three days...

So how was it?

Harry asked her on a date!!

Are you guys happy she said yes?

Would you prefer her with Liam?

What about her cuts?

She has LIA carved into her wrist. Will she carve an M?

Thank you for the votes and comments!!

And OMG 3.3K?!

I remember I was practically fangirling when I had 100 reads xD

So yeah, thank you guys! Please comment and vote!!

-Emma