chapter thirteen

•••••••••••••••Lily's POV•••••••••••••••

Since I've been in my flat, my life has turned, mostly alright. Besides the fact I get bullied at school and I've started cutting. I told myself I would never self-harm, but the words cut deeper then the blade. It leaves a hole in your heart. Every scar, is every word those girls called me. Maybe I wouldn't have started cutting if I had friends to help me get through everything. My own mother isn't even around.

Today at school, I went to my locker and checked my time-table to make sure I bring the right books. Someone tapped my shoulder lightly and I spun around quickly.

"Um... Hello. I'm Brooklyn and I just started here today. I was wondering if you could help me get to class?" The tall brunette asked me.

"Oh, yea sure. I'm Lily by the way." I told her, exchanging smiles.

"Thank you! I have english first, with Mrs. Jordens." Brooklyn told me as she passed me her time-table.

As I observed and compared our schedules, I noticed that we have every class together.

"Well, just follow me around all day." I said to her with a heartfelt smile.

"What do you mean?" Brooklyn asked me confused.

I showed her my schedule and she caught on to what I said.

•LUNCH TIME•

As I walked into the cafeteria, I was signalled over to a table by Brooklyn, a short blonde girl and a girl who looked a lot like Brooklyn.

"Hey Lily! This is my neighbour Kylie and this is my twin sister Brianna!" Brooklyn told me excitedly.

Kylie and Brianna shook my hand and got back to their conversation until Brooklyn interrupted them.

"You girls have the same classes, right now lets get to know our new friend!" She said.

The girls nodded in agreement.

"Why not play 20 questions to get to know eachother?" Kylie asked.

We all agreed and started the game!

"Favourite book?" Brianna asked.

"The Hunger Games." Me and Kylie said in unison, laughing after what just happened.

"Ew! No, the best book is Everlasting!" Brianna responded.

"Gross! That book is all lovey-dovey! The Hunger Games is good, but I prefer Harry Potter!" Brooklyn exclaimed.

We all bursted out in hysterics because Brooklyn looks more like a girly girl then a science-witchcraft-nerdy kind of person.

"Okay, favourite color?" I asked.

"TEAL!" Kylie shouted out, gaining stares from the various student around us.

Brianna and Brooklyn both liked pink and I agreed with Kylie that teal was my favourite too.

•AFTER SCHOOL•

After school I went straight to my flat. The mean girls didn't try anything today but they will probably strike tomorrow.

I went straight over to the fridge and found it partially empty. I put back on my coat and Suppras and walked out the door. I hailed a cab and told the driver to bring me to the supper market.

When we arrived, I payed the man and got out of the vehicle. I walked into the store and grabbed a cart to put the food in. I went over to the fruit isle and put bananas, apples, lemons and blueberries in the cart. As I pushed my cart out of that isle, I bumped into somebody. I left my cart and helped out the person I may have injured.

"Oh my God! I am so sorry!" I apologised.

"Oh it's fine!" The person said with a thick irish accent.

I looked up to see the most gorgeous eyes ever. A light shade of blue met mine and I noticed that he wasn't just anybody. I had just bumped into THE Niall Horan from One Direction.

Niall got up and offered me his hand as to I was on the ground. I happily accepted it and he helped me up.

"I'm Niall by the way." He whispered into my ear, probably not wanting anyone else to hear him.

"I know. And I'm Lily." I said louder then him.

"WHERE DID YOU GO?" A man in his late thirties shouted coming over towards Niall and I. I reckon I heard that voice before, I just can't put my finger on it.

"Wait... Lily?" The man asked me. He looked a lot like my mum, but as a man. Then it hit me...

"Uncle Paul?" I responded, him smiling.

______________________________

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO? HOW WAS IT?????

Paul found Lily! What do you think will happen next?

Vote/Comment

(P.S.: thats Brooklyn [Kylie Jenner] and Brianna [Kendall Jenner]

xx

-Emma