chapter twenty three

•••••••••••••••••Liam's POV•••••••••••••

When me and the lads got back to our hotel, the room was empty. I was expecting to see Harry and Lily, none of them were in sight.

I walked into all the bedrooms, the bathroom, the living room and the little kitchen. Again, no sign of either of them. I was annoyed and slightly frustrated. In the back of my mind, I had a feeling that Harry asked her out. He always does. Just that thought, broke my heart. Like someone stabbed me in the chest, ripped my heart out and left me to die. But I had to remind myself that there's also a chance that she said no. Lily doesn't seem like the kind of girl to just go out with anyone. But I wanted to be the one to be her 'someone'. I wanted to get to know her. Get her to let me into her world. To see what she sees, to think how she thinks. But before I do any of that, I need to befriend her and earn her trust.

*******************

A few hours have past before the hotel room door opened. I got up off the couch, considering I was the only one here. Paul, Niall, Louis and Zayn went out for pizza or whatever. I walked into the kitchen and in came Harry and Lily, laughing, fingers intertwined.

There it is. That pain in my heart came back. What I hoped wasn't true, actually is. I don't know how I'll be able to simply be friends with her now. Knowing she obviously likes my best mate. Harry get's all the girls. This is the first one I've ever really fell so deeply for. And just like that. She's gone. Gone into Harry's arms.

__________________________

*A/N.:

I felt like Liam hasn't been involved much. So there.

That's how Liam feels.

What do you think?

Thanks for the votes on the last chapter!

Check out the video on the side!

I made a cover of Little Mix's 'Wings' !! xD

Thanks Sexy Mofos!

-Emma xo