chapter eight

•••••••••••••••••Lily's POV•••••••••••••

It's been two weeks. Two weeks since I've been out of the hospital. My nurse, Sandra, let me stay with her and I've gotten a job here at the hospital. I just clean up. It pays good anyways! Today me and Sandra are going house hunting!

Sandra has really been like a mother for me. She took me into her own house without fully knowing me! To top it off, when I first woke up in the hospital, I acted like a mental patient. I am still upset that I never really met Liam though. In my dreams, he was so, sweet, kind, loving, caring and so much more!

**HOURS LATER**

"Did you like the second one? It was perfect!" Sandra said to me, sipping on her iced tea.

"Yea, but I really preferred the forth one! It was huge! Three bedrooms, two bathrooms! A fancy kitchen, lounge room! The yard!" I said, putting down my lemonade.

"Well, yea ok that one was great! So which one you want to go with?" Sandra asked me.

"Definitely the forth one!" I squealed.

Sandra pulled out her phone and called the real estate agent.

"Hello, this is Sandra Vixen. I am calling for the house for sale." Sandra says through the phone.

"Yes. Alright. Lily Patriks. Yes. Uh hum. Ok, thank you." Sandra finishes talking on the phone and ends her call.

"Soooooo?" I asked eagerly.

"Well, um, CONGRATULATIONS LILY!" Sandra shouted, making everybody at the cafe turn and stare at us.

"OH MY GOD! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH SANDRA!" I shout and jump out of my seat and hug her.

______________________________

Soooooooooooooooooo?

Sorry for the short update! I wrote this during my lunch break today. :/ so yea if it sucks, i dont give a f-fly!! Anyways yea. Well last chapter didnt get the 3 votes that I wanted it to it only got 2 but this one needs 3 votes for next update!

On another note, guess who got an email from...

THE XFACTOR?!?!

THATS RIGHT MNM'S MOI!

Its for an online audition so yea! What song should i audition with??

Thanks u bunches!

Lovvvvvvvveeeee uuuuuu!

xxx

MWOUAH!

-Emma