chapter three

I woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar place. It can't be my room because it's too fancy. Certainly not a hospital! I recognize hospital scents every time I went.

I stand up from the large king-sized bed and start to look around. My body hurts, but I'm able to move. I notice my back has been bandaged. 'But who cared this much for me?' I thought to myself.

I step out of the room I woke up in and walked around the huge flat. There is a lot of fancy objects. I then notice a tall figure in the kitchen. I approach the figure and realize who it is. My heart stops as I am in the presence of Liam James Payne.

Liam then turns to me and speaks up:

"Good morning love! Sleep well?" The boy asks me as he turns off the burner and comes over to me wrapping his arms around me.

"G-good. Th-thank you." I respond stuttering a bit.

Liam notices my uncomfortableness and leads me over into what I'm guessing is his living room.

"I am so truly sorry Lily." He starts. "I was driving thru Wolverhampton and stopped at a red light, I zoomed off quickly and hit you..." He trails off. I see the pain in his eyes. He feels bad for what happened, but yet I don't remember that.

Liam engulfs me into a huge hug and kisses my cheek. That one movement sent tingly sensations all throughout my body. He stands up offering me his hand so I could get up also. I gladly accept and we walk over into the small dinning area. I have to admit, Liam is one good cook! He made pancakes, bacon and eggs and they were delightful! At my house I usually just ate a granola bar or a fruit cup.

Once we were done, I helped Liam out with the dishes and I took the opportunity to ask him a few questions.

"How do you know my name?" I asked him trying hard for it not to come out rude-like.

"Well, when I...eum....hit you, I brought you to the hospital. I didn't know anything about you but the doctors were able scan your finger prints. Thats when they told me your name, age, height, birth date and all other important information." He responded.

"So, you just let a complete stranger into your home?" I ask with a small grin across my face.

"Well, love, you look quite trust worthy." He answered my question ending with an adorable smile.

•••••••••

We were finally done with all the dishes, so we went into the living room and watched t.v.

"Oh, I forgot." I said with a sigh.

"What is it Lil?" He asks kindly.

"Well, I don't have any more clothes with me..."

"Don't worry, you can borrow some of mine." He said with a don't-worry tone.

We walked into his bedroom and he pulled out a pair of black adidas shorts with white lines on the sides and a red adidas tee. He guided me into his bathroom and left so I could change. I pulled up my hair into a curly pony tail and left the bathroom. I went out into the kitchen to find Liam looking for something.

"What are you looking for?" I decided to break the awkward silence between us.

"My car keys. Have you seen them?" He asks me with a disappointed look on his face.

I look around the room a bit before spotting a shiny silver object on the red leather couch in the living room.

I walk over into the other room and grab them off the couch and make my way over to Liam, dangling them in his face.

A light smirk appears on his face as he grabs the keys from my hand.

He grabs one of my hands as we walk out the door. Liam leads the way over to his car and opens the passenger side door for me. I thank him and get in while he rushes to the other side. He starts the engine and we drive off into the busy streets of Wolverhampton. I can't believe I ran such a distance last night! I know for sure my father wont find me now! He is still in Doncaster.

I suddenly snap out of my thoughts when the car comes to a stop. We are at a small bakery. Liam opens the door for me and I step out of the vehicle following Liam.

••••••••••

After a beautiful day of getting to know each other, Liam insist driving me home. I refuse his offer by telling him I live just down the road. He believes me and drives off while I walk alone in the dark city of Wolverhampton.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N:

So thats chapter three! Lily meets Liam but does she trust him???

XxxxxxX

Emma