d

Messsiah
14k!!!!

I banged on the front door, mugging.

Fuck Moses. Piece of shit ass nigga.

How he gone make me apologize and ignore me the whole ride to Mal's and home? Got me saying sorry like I'm his bitch or something.

He can choke on my dick with that bullshit. Stupid ass hoe.

I banged on the front door again, this time yelling, "Vaughn!" before smacking my lips. "Open this door nigga! I know you hear me out here!"

Fuck Moses cause what he got to be mad for anyways?

I said I was sorry and I ain't even swing on nobody today. He was the one smiling in that nigga Vinco's face. Shoulda beat both they ass right then and there, give him some real shit to be mad at.

His bitch ass probably don't even want to talk to me still.

I smacked my lips when Vaughn's door still wasn't open yet before kicking my foot into it.

"I'm finna bust yo shit down if this door ain't open in two seconds nigga! I gotta piss!" I yelled again.

And after stepping back, I put a hand over my eyes to block the sun as I looked up, hearing his loud ass yelling back from the window upstairs. "Nigga, hold on! My grandma fell off the toilet!" He stank faced me. "And quit bangin' on my fucking door like that!"

I smacked my lips again as I watched Vaughn pop his head back in the window and slam it shut after.

Fuck all that.

Ms. Sasha was big as hell and I was gone piss myself by time these niggas got to the door. Shit, last time she fell I had to help him get her up. Now he was in there doing it by himself like she ain't weigh two-forty, three hundred max, and Vaughn wasn't a skinny nigga with stick figure arms.

I looked around. Rubbed my thumb under my nose before I said fuck it and pissed in the flowers instead.

Just touching my dick made me think of Moses.

My lip curled.

Fuck that nigga and that gay shit he got me on.

I wasn't even gay but Moses made me feel nervous in a way that ain't never happen before and the shit pissed me off. Made me want to piss him off just so I can figure how long he'd take to put his hands on me and see his eyes twitch at the same time.

On my Nana, Moses liked to piss me off more than I liked to do him.

He always had this look on his face when he stared at me.

Eyes low. Lips parted. Voice deep and raspy. Same with how he said my name. Like I had to answer to him or some shit.

Like he wanted to touch on me and make my drawls sticky.

My face twisted.

I know what a nigga who want his dick wet look like. I mean, I'm a nigga who be wanting his shit wet too, course I knew. But Moses fit the picture every time he stared.

Knowing a nigga was on brick cause of you felt weird as hell.

Knowing a nigga wanted to wet his dick with you was even wilder.

The way I be spazzing on him, you'd think he woulda got rid of me and Pree a long time ago.

Niggas is spiteful foreal. I put my hands on him I don't know how many times, so why the hell wouldn't he tell me get out and take my sister with me? Who you know gone take care of a nine-year-old girl he ain't never met before and a nigga he don't know just cause his cousin asked him to? Nobody. Nobody else around here was gone do no shit like that. Not nobody I knew at least.