- Author's Note -

Hi! So that took a turn... moving on.

Yes, I realize that there are fewer chapters than what I was planning, but that's because I made each chapter like super long and it ended up shortening the book down a bit. And yes, I realize chapter 12 is like really short, but come on. I had to give you guys that little heartbreaking cliffhanger.

Anyways, as you read this, Book 2 will either be:
1. Not out yet. Or-
2. A work in progress and a few chapters will already be out. Or-
3. Completely finished and you can go ahead and read that book all the way through.

Regardless, thank you so much for the support and I really hope you've enjoyed reading this story. And I genuinely am really sorry that there are only 14 chapters. I honestly was expecting to finish with at least 15, but like I said: Each chapter ended up being super long and I averaged about 3500-4900 words per chapter. Which, you'd be surprised as to how much of the movie plot you can get through with just that many words/chapters.

Anyways, again thank you all so much. I hope you enjoyed reading Clementine and Newt's little  puppy love. I can promise that there will be a lot more of that in Book 2, which will be based of The Scorch Trials (the movie).

With much love,
raexm       x

Update: Book 2 is out :)