Only you and always you. || Epilogue/Sequel

ENJOY THE BARNEY SONG LMAO

*7 years later*
( 19 January 1997 )

Eleven and Max had just recently turned 27 years old and they decided to adopt a son three years ago after being together for four years and after Will suggested for them to adopt a kiddo to make the relationship feel full.

"Mom! My tie is choking me!" Ten years old, Maxwell Mayfield yelled in his room while tying his school tie for school.

"Oh my god. You're not supposed to tie your tie all the way to your neck! No wonder you're choking." Eleven ran up to Maxwell's bedroom and helped Maxwell tie his tie.

"There, neat and tidy." Eleven said and chuckled while admiring how prestigious her son looks.

"Maxwell! Ellie! Come downstairs for breakfast! I made the both yours favorite, eggos!!" Max yelled from the kitchen and placed two plates filled with four pieces of eggos each onto the dining table as Maxwell and Eleven ran downstairs excitedly for their eggos.

"Thanks father!" Maxwell exclaimed and immediately gobbled his eggos with hunger. Max wanted Maxwell to call her 'father' as she did not like how cheesy 'mother' or 'mom' sounded.

Eleven hugged Max with a soft and thankful smile before sitting down at the dining table and ate her eggos.

Upon seeing the sight of Eleven and Maxwell enjoying eggos together, tears suddenly erupted out of Max's eyes.

"I never thought I would have such happiness back then but now life is just.. great." Max mumbled and immediately wiped her joyful and grateful tears while admiring her girlfriend and son eating the eggos she made for them.

"I'm done with my eggos! It was really delicious! Thanks father! I'll head to school now!" Maxwell said and immediately grabbed his school bag and ran out of the house.

"Maxwell! I'll pick you up from school today! Remember do not go in stranger's cars or talk to strangers that you don't know! Stranger danger!!" Max yelled while looking at her son with a worried face.

"It's okay, Max. No need to be so worried, Maxwell is a smart boy." Eleven said with a smile and kissed Max's cheeks.

"The thirteen year old Max would never have expected to have what I have today." Max said with a smile and gave Eleven a quick kiss on the lips which made Eleven blush.

"Ellie, I'll go buy some groceries and we'll get cooking!" Max exclaimed and waved Eleven goodbye.

"Okay! Stay safe and watch out for cars, Maxi!" Eleven yelled with a soft chuckle.

"The fifteen year old me wouldn't have expected to have what I have today either."

When Max came back home from buying groceries, her smile faded when she saw Eleven looking upset.

"Hey Ellie, why are you sad? What happened?" Max asked with worried eyes and cupped Eleven's face.

"What if one day you found someone new, someone better than me? Will you leave me? I don't ever wanna lose you Maxi." Eleven asked with saddened eyes that had leftover tears.

"Aw my poor baby so you have been worrying about this? Don't worry, Eleven. If not you then not anyone else. I spent half a decade waiting and missing you and I was in love with you for seven years until we finally got together seven years ago and our relationship lasted seven years and now even Maxwell in our lives. I will never leave you or Maxwell. If I don't get to be with you in this lifetime and don't get to have Maxwell as my son in this lifetime, no matter what I will never feel complete or happy." Max replied with reassuring eyes.