Chapter 8

I'm all alone. Again. I ran after the little accident I created. Everything explode around me and I panicked, so I ran. I should do it sooner anyway so... it's not a problem. Well, I mean, I miss Haïden a little. BUT JUST A LITTLE! I don't have any news of them since a month and... I'm scared something happened. I don't know a shit about what is going around me but I don't care. Rebekah told me to come back home with her but I refused immediately, not wanting her to get hurt. I was lost and still, the same thoughts came in my mind: why can't I just end my life?

So here was I, walking in the dark streets, thinking about how many people I k!lled since I left that school because yeah... Witches, Werewolves and Vampires tried to hurt me. Sorry no, k!ll me. So I had to defend myself, what I hated but anyway, it's my routine now. Suddenly, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I sighed and took it while my eyes went wide. Haïden... Wait, no, no, no... I'l not ready to talk with him...

-Y-yeah? I stuttered.

-Rose! WE NEED YOU RIGHT NOW!

His voice was sightly shaking.

-What? Why?

-Because witches are attacking the school?

-Why I'm not in the school!

-Yes, they know that but they also know how to make you come back! We need you!

-So you want me to die?

-No, he answered, I want you to fight like you never did.

Then, I heard something weird on the other line, after that, nothing. I began to breath heavily... Haïden was in danger, I have to go. So I took a decision which change my life and the other's lives forever: Tonight I'm gonna die.

I ran in the school when I heard screams. I didn't stop until I found Haïden, fighting next to Hope. I threw a spell to both enemies and my friends looked up at me. They faces lighted a little but I had to make a protection against a witch. I groaned and with a little tiny spell, she became dust. I continue to fight like I never did. Every students were here, fighting, some dying, others running away. Suddenly, I heard a scream of pain who torn my heart in pieces. I turned around to see Haïden, fighting with a werewolf. The werewolf was going to kill him, but, I put my hand in front of me and behind me. I flew in the air and so did Haïden. I fell on the floor loudly. No one understood what happened but the only thing I know, is that the next second, the werewolf's fangs were in my neck. I yelled in pain when he stabbed me under my heart. I took a deep breath and, then, screamed with all the strength I could give. All the enemies around me flew in the air and became dust. I fell on the floor, looking at the light who was coming for me.

The next second, Hope was next to me, a worried expression on her face

The next second, Hope was next to me, a worried expression on her face. She had regret either. That's how I knew she knew. Haïden put my head on his knees and I saw that... he was crying. I felt one tear running down my cheek but I let it. I smiled at Haïden with a pain expression before I looked back at Hope who took my hand in hers. She was crying either and, I forgave her for everything she did. She was like me... destroy.

-Hope..., I murmured with difficulty, you know isn't?

-Yeah, she said with a small smile.

-It's okay... I forgive you. But you have to promise me that... you'll never do something like that to anyone again, understood cousin?

She nodded while I groaned in pain. I looked back at Haïden when he said, still crying:

-Please... please don't leave me Rose.

-It's not really my choice Haïden but... it's okay. Really, I'll take care of my family. I will be sure they're okay. It hurts but, you lived without me during so much time. You can still forget me and move on, like if I was a dream, I smiled with a pain expression because of those words.

-No I can't Rosie... because I can't erase what I remember.

-But you have to.

It was the last thing I could say, before I felt the light hit me. A big pain came into my chest and I groaned in pain before I let my last sigh. I slowly closed my eyes, hoping it wouldn't hurt more than now. And with that, I was gone. Forever.

Author's note: No... Rose Rosie! It was kind of hard for me to write that chapter actually but... I did it! Yay... but it's sad so it's a little yay. Yay?