Chapter 10

I stood up quickly, crying. I tried to stand up to run but I couldn't. My body hurt like hell and I didn't have enough strength to fight. I yelled in pain as the memories of my parents came through my mind. I let the tears run down my cheeks and looked up when the door swung open. My eyes went wide when I saw Haïden and the rest of the group. He ran to me quickly and hugged me like he never did. I smiled and sent a look to Hope, who had tears in her eyes. Suddenly, Haïden pulled apart and looked at me in the eyes. He said with an angry and sad tone:

-I swear, don't ever do that to me again!

I just smiled. I didn't answer. To busy about thinking of what my parents said. Saltzman and his daughters approached me and then I jumped out of the bed when I saw Lizzie and Josie ready to touch me. I sent them a glare when I saw their hands sparkle. Yeah... I understood. They wanted to take away my magic, I wouldn't be dangerous in that way. Right, like if I was going to let them do that to me. I watch as Haïden stood up and stayed in front of me to protect me.

-That wasn't the plan, he said aggressively.

-The what? I asked with venom.

They didn't answer what made me very angry. I looked at Hope when she said:

-The plan was to make you talk about what happened, that's all.

I glared at her, then, told them:

-I'm a Tribrid. I'm a witch, a vampire and a werewolf. I can bring the human's side of werewolf on the full moon and k!ll vampires with my fangs, I added showing them my vampire's fangs.

They walked back, staring at me like if I was a monster.

-You're a monster, murmured Lizzie with tears in her eyes.

I sighed. There it is. I was waiting for that one.

-Yeah, and I love it.

-How can you love it? asked Josie with a weird look.

-It's from my parents, I smiled turning my gaze to my necklace, if it's from them, it'll always be something good. I love them and they gave me something that they had. I will use my capacities even if you don't like it. I will follow myself and only myself -maybe Haïden too but you know...- and that for always and forever.

Hope looked back at me before her eyes met my necklace. She put her hand on hers and frowned her eyebrows. There was a silent during a little moment then, Saltzman said with a really and profound sad look:

-I'm sorry Rose, I can't let you do that. The problem is not that you're a Tribrid. You're too much powerful and... you can kill every single species in the world if we don't stop you and I do know that you'll never stop! If you want something then, you'll do anything to have it! You'll don't care about people's feelings if you think you do the right thing! It is too dangerous to keep you alive because, see, you are your mother's daughter. And, if she didn't have you, she would destroy the world and for you father, he joined the Mikealson family without any doubt, he died because he wanted to fight until death. You are your parent's daughter. And this is the problem.

I put my hands on either sides of me and yelled. A purple light came from my hands and ran to the four betrayers in front of me. Haïden just flew in the air behind me and screamed in pain. I sent him a look to be sure he was okay and then, turned my attention back. I screamed while opening my arms and an explosion explode in their direction. When the dust came down, Lizzie and Josie passed out. I put a hand in the direction of a wall and, traveled her to Hope. The wall explode in Hope's direction and she yelled in pain while falling on the floor, unconscious.

I walked slowly to Saltzman and sat next to him

I walked slowly to Saltzman and sat next to him. I smiled when he looked scared and I took a piece of wood. Suddenly, the three girls behind me, woken up but they were too weak to fight me back. I looked around and sighed when I saw everything destroy. I heard the girls pleading me to not hurt him when I said with tears in my eyes:

-You know, my mother wouldn't destroy the world because she never asked to be chase by witches. She never wanted to k!ll or anything. They just chose her because she was more strong, brave and powerful than anyone. She could fight till death for someone she loved. She was the most amazing and beautiful person I've ever met. You didn't know her and still, you judged her with what you heard. And for my dad, he always been good. He always made the right choice and he scarified himself for me, to save me. He was the most amazing person I've ever met and I'm so proud to be his daughter. I know they could be both dangerous when they wanted to and it can be really scary... But, let me tell you one thing -my eyes darkened and I looked back at him- I have the very best of them in me -I smiled- and the very worst of them too.

I held my hand and stabbed his leg with the piece of wood. I stood up and watch as Haïden walked back with tears in his eyes. My eyes soften and he saw it. He let a tear escape before he looked back at his friends. He sighed and walked to me before grabbing my hand and I followed him outside. We walked during a long time before we entered in a wood. After a while, we stopped and decided to make a camp. Only for the night. Before we had to pay for my mistake.

Author's note: So that is when she is a little mad...