Chapter 15

I told Haïden everything. He was devastating but, he knew it was the right thing to do. Right now, we were all the four of us together in a little hotel. I was looking at an empty paper and decided to write a letter. You know, when they'll grow up, they will understand.

''My wonderful little ones, I can't believe it's the last thing you'll have from me. Maybe you hate me because I left you. Actually, I'm mad of myself too. But you have to understand the reasons I made that choice even if I'm sure, you both happy today. So here is my story:

I'm Rose Sylvia Mikealson, the daughter of Sylvia Mikealson and Theodore Mikealson. I'm sure you don' t know anything about that family, that's why I'm writing this letter. You have to know who you both are. The Mikealson were a very powerful family. Of vampires. I'm sure you know about the magic world. Anyway, the Mikealson were the originals vampires. They were the first vampires on earth to exist, that's why they were so... powerful and scary. One day, a couple of years ago, they accepted someone in the family, Theodore. That's how this boy became a Mikealson. You understood, he's my dad. He met a girl named Sylvia Nelson. A little witch who was more powerful than everyone else. Why? Because she was also the Unspell Witch, the most strong and powerful witch on earth. They both get married after a little time and my mum became a hybrid half vampire, half witch. But that's a very long story. My mother made a spell who helped her to get pregnant. That's how they had me. But my father, had to die to save me because of a prophecy. So I grew up with my mother without my father. But, I knew his story and I was always so grateful. After some years, my mother died to save me, again. So I was all alone, becoming the new powerful Unspell Witch. I know it can be scary but it's not. All I wanted, was to have my family back. The family who has been taken away from me. But I never found them back. I met someone named Haïden after a while in a school of magic. The Salvatore School. If you need to learn how to control your powers, go there, it's pretty safe and I know someone, Caroline. She's charming. So anyway, in that school, I found my cousin, Hope Mikealson. At first, it was a little complicated between us but, we're family. After some time, I learnt I had a werewolf capacity. I can transform werewolves in their human's sides. It was really helpful, knowing that Haïden is a werewolf. Then, I ran away, I don't even remember why exactly. But I died to save my friends. That's how I knew I had a vampire side too from my father who was one. With that side, I can k!ll vampires with a bite. I had to run away because everyone wanted to k!ll me. You know? I was the monster... The Tribrid. Haïden and I started a relationship, that's how and when we got you. The bad new in that perfect end of story, is that... I recently learnt I had to sacrificed myself to save to ones I love. There is a monster, kind of a demon, who wants to kill everyone I love. So I have to be brave like my parents did and die for the one I love. For my friends. For Haïden. For you. Because I can't let my little ones grow up in danger. What if something happened to you? So, in a few day, you'll be gone in a wonderful family, safe. And I'll be with the rest of my family, gone but in peace. If you worry about it, you have to know I'll be in peace. And I'll watch over you every single days, I'll be there, listening and supporting you no matter what even if you can't see me. I will never forget both of you because you're the most beautiful thing in this world. Never forget that I'll always be proud of you little ones. Do what you think is right. And don't let people tells you that you both don't worth it because you do. More than you both think. I'll miss you both so much.

With all my love,

I love you, Always and Forever.

Your mother, Rose Sylvia Mikealson.''

Author's note: I really loved to write thta letter! What did you think about it? So she's gonna do it for real uh?