Chapter 14

Okay, this is not good! I woke up with a strong pain in my belly. What the f!ck? Its' been one month since the girls attacked us and right now, it sucks! I yelled Haïden's name and he ran out of the bathroom. I tried to breath normally but it hurt too much. That's now I understood. No please not now I'm not ready. Haïden took his phone and called the 911 I guess. He turned back to me and hold my hand, still on the phone with someone. He gave me advice but the pain was too strong. I screamed and something flew in the air. My eyes went wide as I nodded my head no to my boyfriend. Before he could give our address, he hang up the phone. He hesitated a moment before he called someone. After a while, someone knocked at the door and Haïden jumped on his feet. The door opened, letting pass Hope and a girl. My cousin sat next to me with a reassuring smile. I sent a look to the nurse behind her and understood she was compelled. I yelled in pain again and the light turned off before turning on again. That's when the nurse began to do her job. During an hour, all I did was screaming in pain and yelling. But, after that, we heard a little cry. My head shot my head in that direction and I saw... a little baby. I smiled and put my arms in front of me when I felt another pain in my belly. What? Then, I heard the nurse still compelled say ''Would you hold the baby mister, the second baby is coming''. I couldn't say anything because I felt that pain again. So I didn't think about it twice and pushed again. What the hell? Twins? During a moment, I didn't have enough strength. I was too tired to do it a second time even if I felt Hope's hand in mine. But, I heard the nurse yell suddenly ''Miss you have to do it now we're losing the baby!''. That's when I screamed in fear. All the noises disappeared and I pushed with more strength than before. I couldn't loose him! I felt a weird sensation when I heard a second cry from the second baby. I smiled again and put my hands in front of me, when I felt the darkness taking the control.

I yelled in fear and woke up. I was in the wood. The same wood I saw the last time I was dead. No... That can't be it! It's... no. Not now! I can't die without knowing my children! I screamed in anger and everything around me moved like if I was a monster who scared everyone. I looked at the sky and that's when I hears a noise behind me. I turned around to see that monster. The one I fought two months ago. I walked back when he ran into my direction. I put my hands in front of me and he flew in the air. I began to run in the other direction even if I didn't know where I was going. Suddenly, something big, dark and fluid appeared in front of me, making me fall on the floor. Before I could stand up, the monster got on me and murmured with a rude loud tone:

-The Tribrid, how nice it is to meet you again.

I tried to walked back in fear but I couldn't. I looked back in his eyes when he said:

-You know what is your destiny don't you? You know you're are not dead. You can feel that sensation... You know you'll come back to your children and boyfriend. I hope you know what will happen after that? Because you'll have to make the most important choice in your life... Or it's you, or it's them. I can kill them or I can kill you. Because see, you're the only one who can kill me. But I know you're scared to die... so, I know you would never sacrificed yourself like your parents did. You're not strong enough for that! You should run with the ones you love before I kill all of you, no matter where you'll go, I'll find you.

He held his arm to stab me when I screamed in fear. Suddenly, a white light explode in front of my eyes and I felt myself traveling. I opened my eyes and gasped. I felt tears running down my cheeks but I didn't care. I watched as Haïden ran to me and gave me a hug. I turned my gaze to the side where I see Hope with two babies in her tiny arms. A boy and a girl. I sighed in disbelief before I looked back at Haïden, making him understand something was wrong. He understood but didn't say anything. I took both of the little ones in my arms and smiled. I can't believe I would never know them. A tear escaped from my eyes. But I wiped it away. If I had to die to save them, I'll be brave. I'll do anything.

Author's note: What do you all think? Will she really do it? I mean... ???