Chapter 12

The next morning, I woke up when I heard a voice. I slapped Haïden's arm and jumped on my feet. Suddenly, I saw a group of vampires in front of us. I froze while Haïden groaned, showing his fangs. The vampires laughed, then, ran to us. They were four. Two tried to fight me but I threw a purple ball to one and another one to the other guy. I turned around to see Haïden biting a vampire. The last one ran to him but I took his arm and bit it with my vampire's fangs. Suddenly, he gasped and began to become gray. The next second, he explode into dust. I looked up at Haïden who had his eyes wide open. He took my arm and began to run. I followed him when I heard someone behind us. I turned around to see Hope. I stopped and didn't look behind me as Haïden continued to run, not knowing I stopped.

-What do you want Hope? I asked slowly.

-You have to come back with us...

-Never. You betrayed me, my own cousin. I died for you and you, what did you do?

-You have to stop!

-Stop what? I'm not the one who sent vampires to kill me! God Hope we're your friends!

And after that, I ran again. She didn't stop me and that's how I knew she wasn't okay with all this. I didn't turn around and continued to run. After a while, I found Haïden sit next to a rock, his head between his hands. When he saw me, he yelled at me something but I took his arm and walked in another direction, screaming at him to shut the f!ck up! He did when he heard noises. I sighed and grabbed his arm with more strength before I made a little movement with my wrist. Something changed in the air. Then, vampires, werewolves and witches walked out of the wood with an anxious look. Haïden look at me with a confused face and he understand we were invisible. We were going to run away when we heard a noise... A very, weird, scary, loud noise. We turned around and saw something we could only dream of in our nightmares. There, was a fluid flat big thing. Like a monster, he had a lot of arms like branches... he was all black and big. He kind of look like a spider but he was like giant.

 He kind of look like a spider but he was like giant

 I gasped when he ran to my friends. Sorry, ex-friends. I groaned in anger and ran to them. I knew I became visible the moment I let Haïden's hand but I didn't care. I jumped in the monster's sight and put both of my hands in front of me. But before I could do anything, he hit me with strength in my belly. I couldn't breath during a moment, and that's when he put me on the floor. I got on me and was ready to take my heart out of my chest when I reacted. I screamed and put both of my hands in front of me again. He flew in the air and fell on three trees who fell themselves because of the chock. I stood up breathless, pressing my hand on my bleeding hip. The monster moved a little, and the next second, he was gone in the woods. I turned around, wiping the dark ink blood the monster let fell on my face. They all looked at me with wide eyes and I took that moment to say quietly:

-No problem.

I turned to Haïden who helped me to walk. I made us become invisible again. Everyone gasped but I didn't care really... We walked during a while and stopped in front of a hotel. That's when we were ready to sleep, that his words from yesterday came back into my mind. I turned around and looked at him:

-Do you love me?

-What? he said surprised.

-Do you love me?

-Why that question Rose?

-Because I think I heard you yesterday...

He stayed silent so after a long breath, I said:

-I wanted to know because I love you.

I turned around, shaking. What the hell did I just do? I heard him move but I stayed in that position. The next second, his face appeared in front of me. I smiled a little. Then, he kissed me. What? Wait, what? I kissed back while he smiled. That was my first kiss ever and I was kind of afraid but with him... I mean... It juts feels safe. I hugged him while we were still kissing and let me tell you that... I will never like never forget this night.

But that's when I woke up next to him, I understood our mistake. I jumped out of my bed and ran in the bathroom to throw up. I heard him walk to me and when I looked up to catch his gaze,I knew he understood what we did.

Author's note: Guys, bad new... it rest maybe five chapters before the end of that book. I'll have a proposition at the end of the book so read until the end!