Note:

For this story, I decided to write it in the first person's POV. I am still trying out what works for me the best. I might be confused, so if you find errors, please feel free to point it out. I'll do my best to correct it. :)

Also, I'm not sure if this will be confusing or not, but the events in this story is almost simultaneous to "The Chase: Victoria". I just wish I could do justice to this. And in the future, I will add another Chase story. :) Again, slow updates. Very sorry. :(

Also, please please please please. Comments are highly appreciated, so I would know how to make the story sound better. Thank you! :)

*

6.3.15

I just posted an update for this one and the first one (The Chase: Victoria) and somehow, I felt weird writing the scenes from the first story. Hahaha! And when I wrote the update for this one, I felt weird, too. For some reason I was still connected to Victoria's thoughts. I tried my hardest not to write anything weird here. Fortunately, I succeeded.

My thoughts for this one.

It's a bit more difficult to write this one now because I don't feel a lot of connection with Seul-gi on this one. Probably because she's being an idiot (which came from my mind, so...) It's already 5 am here and I feel really, really sleepy, but I wrote something just to satisfy my mind. So my mind would stop bugging me. Hahah!

I still enjoyed writing it, though. Especially Yuri's part. Though I'm not really good at it, but I'm satisfied.

And if anyone's reading this part of the story, and you're wondering if I'm talking to you, well, party, yes. But mostly, I'm talking to myself here. That's because I'm weird and I talk to myself often (kidding). And if you're wondering how many chapters will be there for The Chase (both Victoria & Seul-gi), probably 30 or 40? I don't intend to make it too long because I'm a lazy writer, and I am trying to make it a series (you'll be surprised who's next, or probably not).

Also, I feel really sad because our classes will start on June 8. Which means I won't be updating as much (though I don't think I update a lot, sorry). It's really depressing if I can't write something. My hands feel a bit shaky and itchy at the same time. And my mind won't leave me alone for it. Even when I'm with my friends, I have this urge to go home and write another chapter.

Anyway, thank you for the 100+ reads! I really appreciate it. :)