Seul-gi: 4

His name was Sehun. I keep remembering what he did for me last night. I could've handled it on my own, though. I mean I'm not really good at anything related to martial arts, but I had a pepper spray, and I am a fast runner. I could've ran towards the building.

I quickly changed to my uniform when a fellow crew tapped my back.

"Yes?"

"Someone asked for you." She told me and left quickly.

When I went out of the locker room, I saw a food tray and the number was for table number 7. When I looked for number 7, I saw Edison fiddling with his phone. Wait, him?

Relax, Seul-gi. He probably recognizes you as Tiffany's- not an appropriate term, but will have to do- friend. I was almost shaking, but luckily, I already placed the tray in his table.

"Thanks." He smiled at me, and his smile was replaced with a curious look. He was looking at the ring I was wearing. "That ring... Where did you get that?"

I badly wanted to just run away and never return, but I'd be fired- again- if I did that. "It..." Why does it matter to him? "Can I not answer that, sir?"

"I just find it familiar." He reached out his hand, and before I could even think, I already hid my hand behind my back.

"If you don't need anything, I'll leave now, sir." I said anxiously and ran off towards the locker room.

For now, I just want to be inside. But I can't. I just tried to avoid him as much as I can. Fortunately, he was in a hurry. But it did not stop him from glancing towards me every now and then. It's almost as if he's trying to remember where he saw that ring.

This ring... I should've given it back to Mr. Choi. It was his in the first place. I don't deserve this. But then, how can I see him again? Ugh! This is so frustrating! I hate myself for forgetting the very vital details.

But I didn't have the ring at that time. I purposely gave it to someone else. I didn't want to have any connection with Mr. Choi. Not even as acquaintances. I don't know why. I don't have ill feelings for him. It's just... we'd be too cliche. He's rich, I'm poor. And I don't want to hear other people talk about me like I'm some kind of shit just because I'm poor. Why the fuck should I bear that in my chest?

*

Today, I think Ms. Song was in a hurry, so our class ended early. I went home first so I could eat dinner, then back to work. I hope I could see Mr. Choi so I could return the ring to him.

I saw Edison again, with the same company. It's just the two of them, but I really feel uncomfortable being in the same place as them ever since the incident. Ever since yesterday? Gosh! I really hate this feeling! I don't even know them for goodness sake!

"Margarita here." I heard a lady yell, but when I looked back, she was sitting on a high stool in front of the bar. The person beside her was familiar. And when I was about to look away, he turned to the girl. Kris? What's he doing here? Before I could even go near them, they were kissing like mad!