Seul-gi: 1

Finally, I can live in peace, with no restrictions, because baby, this condo unit is MINE! All mine!

I can't believe I actually bought it using my own money. The money I earned from working so hard for more than five years. I quickly dialed her number. She and her brother are the only cousins who are close to me. I cooked dinner for tonight, for the three of us, but it seems like I got a little too excited and cooked too much for three people. But I'm not worried, my cousin, Seohyun will probably invite some of her friends.

"Yes, Seul-gi?" Seohyun's voice was music to my ears.

"Are you and Kris available for tonight?" I asked, wanting them to say yes.

"You wanna come over?" Seohyun asked me.

"Actually, I was thinking about inviting you and your brother here. In my unit." I said and I heard a gasp from the other line.

"Oh my... KRIS!" I laughed. "Get dressed!"

"Hey, don't wear something too fancy. I only cooked a simple meal for the three of us." I warned her.

"Yeah, yeah. We'll be there in 10 minutes." She said and hang up. I can't believe I have a cousin like her.

She's been really, really nice to me. I am happy because even though I am not as rich as them, they still treated me like family. I have two other cousins, but they are in New York, and whenever they are home, they only talk to Seohyun. They probably don't know I exist. It's because my parents are dead, and I am the poorest in our family.

As I am setting up the table, the doorbell rang, indicating that my cousins are now here. When I opened the door, I saw Seohyun's massive smile and gave me a hug. Kris just smiled at me, and I welcome them into my humble home. Home, that word brought smile to my face.

"Congratulations!" Seohyun said and gave me another hug. "We bought housewarming gifts, cake, ice cream and groceries."

She knows how to make me smile. She knows me so well. She would know my fridge would be empty, and that sweets. "Thanks, Seo." I said and hugged her again.

We heard Kris clear his throat and smile at us. "Am I not included?"

"Ew, get away from us!" Seohyun said and earned a prick on her forehead from her brother.

"Stupid." He said and handed me a paperbag. "I bought you scented candles so you can relax when you get home."

"Thanks, Kris." I said and hugged him.

"Nah, no worries." He said and patted my head.

When they saw the table, Seohyun just laughed at me. "A simple meal, huh."

"I guess I went a bit overboard..." I said and they both chuckled. "Anyway, let's eat?"

"I wanted to invite Tiffany and Taeyeon..." She said.

"Why didn't you?"

"This is a very important day for you. So this day should be about you!" She said and smiled.

"Thanks..." I said and we started eating.

*