Seul-gi: 12

I felt my body trembling. I don't know if I should feel this way.

"Can you listen to me first?" He begged.

My heart suddenly raced, and hurt at the same time. My tears wouldn't stop flowing. And it's too late when I realized that I'm already inside his car, and he's already driving. He parked in an empty parking space, and he took something from the backseat and gave it to me. It was a shirt.

"Change into that. I'll just go out." He said and opened the door to his car. I contemplated for a while. Should I change? In the end, I decided to just do what he wanted me to do. I changed into the shirt, and when I was done, I looked at him, puffing a cigarette. I knocked on the windshield, and when he noticed, he immediately threw the cigarette and opened the door.

He sat down and looked at me. I stared at him, not sure if I'm willing to listen to him or not.

"Can I start now?" He asked.

"Five minutes." I said.

He just sighed. "Yes, Yuri is my fiancee. But you think I want to get involved with that crazy woman?" I didn't talk. "But my parents wanted me to marry her. I don't know? Because her parents hold the biggest share in the company? I always wanted to be free from it, but I can't."

"Why?" I finally asked. Why am I even curious?

"I am the only son they have left." He said and held my hand. "But I can fight for you. For us. Just let me."

I took my hand from him. "Fight for us? Have you heard yourself? What are you going to fight for? I'm not your girlfriend." I told him frankly.

"No, but I'm willing to do anything just to have you." He said and stared at me, like he was challenging me.

"Five minutes is up." I calmly said and stepped out of his car.

I waited for a cab when he stood beside me. I frowned. I'm done with him. I don't even care anymore. I'm getting involved with that woman too much. I just want to stop everything that's making me remember that bitch. Why can't I have that? I saw a cab and hailed it. I was about to enter when he grabbed my hand.

"You want the chase, huh." He said and I raised a brow at him. "I'll chase you down till you love me, Kang Seul-gi."

*

I looked at them bitterly. I mean, normally, I don't have a problem with them being like this in front of me, but right now, I'm not sure why I hate seeing them feeding each other like idiots. Is it because I'm on my period right now? I sure hope so. I wouldn't want to offend them with my dagger gazes.

"I'm just gonna... go buy something." I excused myself and I saw Kris nod. I grabbed my wallet and went to a supermarket and bought a bunch of chips, ice cream, cola and even gum. I also bought pads so I won't have any more problems. Ugh! I really hate being on my period!