Keep an eye on him

'On your own?' arya asked riding up to sandor.

'I got Kitty.' Sandor informed her and Kitty leaned forward smiling at her sister before leaning back into sandor on the horse.

'Are you heading to Kings Landing?' arya asked sandor.

'I got some unfinished business'

'Me too.' arya admitted

'I don't plan on coming back'

'Neither do I' she admitted

'What?' kitty questioned looking between them

'gonna leave me to die again if I get hurt?' Sandor questioned

'Probably' arya admitted riding off.

'Don't fight your brother.' Kitty pleade when sandor smiled down at her.

'I have to kill my brother' he corrected

'No you don't.' kitty informed him. 'if you do...'

'Katarina.' Sandor coed, pulling the horse to a stop and turning her around in his arms.

'please sandor I cant lose you.' He kissed her softly.

'I kill him and we start over. We start that life of ours.' Sandor told her. 'we put all this behind us, for good.'

++++++

'Jon can you... could you keep an eye on sandor while he goes to the capital?'

'Kitty'

'Hes going to kill his brother jon. His brother is a mountain of a man. He might not even be a man anymore. Please. Please jon. Keep an eye on him. I cant lose him. We have been through too damn much.' Kitty told him, 'too damn much to lose him now!'

'I will do my best.' Jon agreed.

'Thank you. Thank you.' Kitty hugged him one last time before he was off as well.