Brienne

'How many people live here? In kings landing?

"A million perhaps.' Tyroin told him

"That's more people than in the entire north, why would anyone wanna live like that? cramped that way?' Jon asked

'There's more work in the city and brothels are far superior.' Tyrion told him.

'Letting the dragons roam free around the city will be a problem' Mormont said

'I always thought it was a funny joke an arena for children to play fight is now the most dangerous place on the earth.' Tyrion remarked as they made their way to Cersei.

'Welcome lords and ladies, your friends arrived before you,' he pointed the Brienne of tarth, representative from Winterfell, kitty tensed from sandors back when she saw Brienne. 'Ive been sent to bring you all to the meeting.' Bronn said, the Dothraki men went ahead.

'Pleasant surprise and an unpleasant situation' tyrion told Podrick

'It's nice to see you my Lord.' Podrick said

"I see you are supporting the enemy though' Tyrion joked.

'I am glad you are alive' podrick told him.

'Come on you can suck his magic cock later.' Bronn told him

'What's in there?' one of the guards asked Sandor as he stood closest to the cage.

'Don't fucking touch it!' sandor snapped, kitty rode on his back as they got closer. Her new leg was comfortable but she forgot how tiring it was lugging around a flase leg, sandor being a wonderful husband though picked her up with no complaints.

'I thought you were dead' brienne of tarth said to sandor.

'No thanks to you.' Kitty muttered.

'Not yet you came pretty close though.' He told her not looking at her,

'I was only trying to protect her, both of them.' Brienne said looking to kitty but kitty buried her face in sandors neck, she didn't want to see this woman.

'You and me both'

"Had you just fucking listened to me and my sister then we would have been fine but no, arya ran off shes probably dead and you nearly killed sandor! All you did was fuck everything up you awful, awful woman!' kitty screamed catching the attention of a few guards, sandor turned his cheek, kissing kitty. Something about her cussing was so sexy to him. He liked her little temper too. She wrapped herself tighter around him. She was embrassed and wanted to apologize, her outburst was understandable but there were better ways upon going about it.

'Arya is alive.' Brienne added softly.

'Where?' sandor questioned

'Winterfell.'

'Whoes protecting her if your here?'

'The only one that needs protecting is the one that gets in her way.' Brienne corrected.

'It won't be me' Sandor told her as he ran his hands up and down kittys legs that were wrapped around him.