-Infuriating-

REQUEST:
     𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘦
SHIP:
     𝘮𝘶𝘻𝘢𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘫𝘪
                𝙭
     𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳
TRIGGERS:
     𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯
TROPES:
     𝘕𝘖𝘕-𝘊𝘈𝘕𝘖𝘕
     𝘍𝘓𝘜𝘍𝘍

~~~

To say she infuriated him was an understatement. She made him absolutely livid anytime she was near. He met her twenty-five years after he met Douma.

She was also super cheerful then. It only heightened when he turned her. She never understood why he would get so mad when she was near.

No one did.

The extremely happy demon girl would always do and say things that he'd kill other demons for.

She'd randomly flirt with him. She'd touch him. She'd kiss his hand every now and then. She'd give him gifts.

He didn't understand it. He couldn't hear her thoughts. He tried many times.

Maybe that's why she infuriated him so? Maybe it was because he couldn't understand why she didn't fear him?

He really didn't know.

That's why he was infuriated by her.

He couldn't just know everything he wanted. He couldn't get into her head. He just couldn't understand.

That's also what made him so infatuated by her.

He even made her the second place-holder of Uppermoon One.

Kokushibo didn't mind since the girl never tried to use it against him or anyone else. Not to mention she usually hid the Kanji within her eyes.

[name] looked around the room, smiling brightly at the dark haired girl with a Biwa.

"Hi, Nakime!" She waved from her spot, only to get a sharp nod in response. "Daki!"

"[name]!" The white haired demon ran over. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you, too." [name] looked over seeing Gyutaro standing awkwardly. "Hey!"

"Hey." The black and green haired man scratched his neck.

"Kokushibo! Akaza!" The two demon men looked over. Akaza waved as she ran over. "Where's-"

"[NAME]!" The girl giggled and spun around.

"Douma!" She was tackled to the ground in a hug. [name] laughed as shook her head at Kokushibo and Akaza before they did anything.

"I've missed you! You almost never come to the cult." [name] nodded, brushing herself off.

"I apologize! I've been really busy." She rubbed the back of her neck. "Things have been crazy."

"I assumed you had a reason." Douma gave her bright smile. "Look at my new fan!" [name] smiled as he handed her the extremely sharp metal fan.

"Oh!" Akaza punched Douma's head, taking half of it off. [name] sighed. "It's a small cut and it already healed. That wasn't necessary."

"Sorry." Akaza walked away from the other three.

"Muzan-sama has arrived."

The Uppermoons quickly went to their respective spots and sat on their knees. Their heads were bowed as they listened to the demon king's latest rant.