-My Love-

REQUEST:
𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘦
SHIP:
     𝘬𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘬𝘶
                𝙭
     𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳
TRIGGERS:
     𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘮𝘶𝘻𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥/𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘰𝘤 (𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨), 𝘬𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘬𝘶 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘳𝘺, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 (𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 '𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬'), 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧-𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮 (𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬)
TROPES:
     𝘕𝘖𝘕-𝘊𝘈𝘕𝘖𝘕
     𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘚𝘛
     𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘗𝘠 𝘌𝘕𝘋𝘐𝘕𝘎
     𝘈𝘓𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘕𝘈𝘛𝘌 𝘜𝘕𝘐𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘌:
𝘔𝘖𝘋𝘌𝘙𝘕 𝘉𝘜𝘛 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘠𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘐𝘚 𝘚𝘛𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘐𝘙 𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘊𝘛𝘐𝘝𝘌 𝘙𝘖𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘚 [𝘋𝘌𝘔𝘖𝘕 𝘖𝘙 𝘋𝘌𝘔𝘖𝘕 𝘚𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘌𝘙]

~~~

The demon moons, Muzan, Kaigaku and [name] were all enjoying their free night.

They all decided to watch a movie together. It was kind of boring but they didn't mind it.

By now, the demons didn't care about finding the Blue Spider Lily. Muzan and the Demon Moons had given up and spent the last century atoning for their mistakes.

So sitting here watching some shitty movie, seemed odd. Most of the former lower moons —they weren't called the Twelve Kizuki anymore— were dead.

Due to his relationship with Kokushibo, Muzan wasn't mad when Kaigaku was made into a demon and he had to talk to the corps —mostly Kagaya— about protecting Kai. Kagaya quickly agreed since Kaigaku hadn't eaten a human.

When Daki said she wanted everyone to watch a movie together, everyone came down to the common area.

They started the shitty movie and enjoyed spending time together. Everything was going great. Until [name] got a call on his phone and excused himself.

He wasn't a demon but he had known Kaigaku since they were kids and the two of them had been dating since they were fifteen. Almost six years ago.

[name] walked out of the common area and hit the answer button. He made his way to the roof after telling the other person to hold on. He didn't want the advanced hearing the demons had to eavesdrop on him.

"Okay, now, what's up, Tanjiro?" [name] could hear yelling in the background, which he assumed was from Inosuke and Zenitsu.

"I didn't want to be the one to tell you but I also didn't want anyone else to do it because I know how they'll do it." Tanjiro spoke quickly.

"What are you talking about, kid?" [name] had been calling the members of the 'Kamaboko Squad' that nickname —'kid'— for years. "What did you need to tell me? You're starting to ramble."