-Over-

REQUEST:
     𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯
SHIP:
     𝘨𝘪𝘺𝘶𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘰𝘬𝘢
                𝙭
     𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳
TRIGGERS:
     𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯, 𝘕𝘚𝘍𝘞 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴, 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦, 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨
TROPES:
     𝘕𝘖𝘕-𝘊𝘈𝘕𝘖𝘕
     𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘚𝘛
     𝘍𝘓𝘜𝘍𝘍
     𝘈𝘓𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘕𝘈𝘛𝘌 𝘜𝘕𝘐𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘌:
𝘔𝘖𝘋𝘌𝘙𝘕

~~~

The sounds of people talking, walking, and laughing filled the office they were sitting in. The bosses were out and about -something they didn't do very often- talking with everyone.

A few people were trying to get the last bit of their work done they wouldn't have to deal with it upon the return from the Christmas break the office got.

Around a meeting table, a group was getting the last of their few pieces of work together whilst they chatted away.

"So, [name]," The person in question hummed, lifting their head to look at -Tengen- the white haired man. "you've been oddly quiet ever there. What are you doing over the break?"

"As of now, the only plans I have is going to see Koku, Muzan, Yorii, and Uta whilst they watch their nephews." The loud man smiled at them.

"That sounds great!" They nodded, smiling softly to themselves, opening an envelope.

The smile on their face dropped as they sighed. They looked over the paper a few times, trying to see if this was joke.

"What happened, [name]?" One of the girls in the group -Mitsuri- spoke, getting the table's attention.

"He won't sign the damn papers." They sighed and stood up. "I'm done so I'll be going." Everyone waved as they walked through the office.

"[name]?" They hummed and turned around to look at the voice. "Leaving already?"

"Yeah, boss. I'm done." He nodded with a bright smile adorning his face.

"Well, have a good break. I'll see you after the new year." They nodded and waved, taking their leave.

-

"Hello, [name]!" Their youngest cousin greeted as they got pulled inside.

"Hi, Mui." They laughed as he tugged them into the house.

"[name]'s here!" Muichiro yelled as he pulled them to the living room.

"Mui, stop pulling." His older brother scolded, standing up. "Hi, [name]." He hugged them and sat back down.

"How's everything going?" Yoriichi offered a bright smile, holding onto Uta's hand. "With your divorce and him."

"He won't sign the papers." Yoriichi sighed, knowing how stressed his cousin had been with the whole divorce process. "I'm going to go there and make him sign them."

"Why is he refusing to sign them?" Muzan -Kokushibo's husband- asked from his spot next to Kokushibo.

"I don't know." [name] shook their head. "But it's getting old. I've sent the papers to him four or five times now."

"He's stupid." All eyes went to the youngest member of the group. "I told you not to marry him."

"I know." They laughed, taking a swig of their soda.