-Jump-

REQUEST:
     𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯
SHIP:
𝘮𝘶𝘻𝘢𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘫𝘪, 𝘬𝘰𝘬𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘣𝘰, 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘮𝘢, & 𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘻𝘢
𝙭
𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳
TRIGGERS:
𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵, 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨
TROPES:
𝘕𝘖𝘕-𝘊𝘈𝘕𝘖𝘕
𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘚𝘛
𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘗𝘠 𝘌𝘕𝘋𝘐𝘕𝘎

~~~

Standing at the edge of cliff was exhilarating, but not in the way most would say it for.

They knew it was finally going to end.

The weather was uncharacteristically beautiful. The sun was shining down on their skin. There was a soft breeze blowing through the air.

Everything is perfectly perfect.

They spared a glance downwards. It was very far fall but it would be over quickly. Below, there wasn't any rocks. Only water.

Yet another perfect thing.

They can't swim.

They felt a small bit of fear start trying to corse through their veins. It was pretty childish, but there are many people who are scared of heights.

The wind blew a little harder than before and their body felt like it was being pushed away. Like something was trying to keep them back.

"Don't do it."

They scoffed, letting their body turn steady. They took a chance to glance up at the sky. The sun was starting to hide behind the clouds.

It's time.

"Get away from there."

They froze and took a look behind them. The people that they were hoping not to hurt were standing there.

In the wood line that was just slightly too far back, they remained in the shade. The four were just out of reach of their body.

"Now, [name]." The oldest of the group spoke.

"[name]?" The person on the bed turned around to look at the voice.

"What?" The older man was frowning upon entering the room.

"Why do you choose to stay?" They sighed and fully turned their body towards him. "You know what we are."

"I know. I stay because I've fallen for the four of you idiots utterly and completely." Muzan sighed and stepped forward, cupping their face in his hands.

"Then you, human, are officially the stupidest person I've ever met." They nodded.

"I guess I am." They smiled and laughed softly.

"But you're also attractive, so It's okay." They blushed slightly. "It's nice looking at attractive things."

Instead of listening to Muzan's words, they looked back in front of them, down the cliff side.

It's now or never.

"Stop."

"Get out of my head." They whispered. The four people behind them shared quick looks with one another.

"Who?" The second youngest member spoke. "Who are you talking to?"

"My sister." They whispered softly, knowing the other people could hear. "Shut up, Akaza."