-Gone-

REQUEST:
     𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯
SHIP:
𝘮𝘶𝘻𝘢𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘫𝘪
𝙭
𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳
TRIGGERS:
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘴 (𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥/𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥)
TROPES:
𝘕𝘖𝘕-𝘊𝘈𝘕𝘖𝘕
𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘚𝘛
𝘓𝘐𝘛𝘛𝘓𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘉𝘐𝘛 𝘖𝘍 𝘍𝘓𝘜𝘍𝘍
𝘕𝘖 𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘗𝘠 𝘌𝘕𝘋𝘐𝘕𝘎
𝘈𝘓𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘕𝘈𝘛𝘌 𝘜𝘕𝘐𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘌:
𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘐 𝘔𝘈𝘋𝘌
NOTE:
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘜 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘪𝘵'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵.

~~~

The light breeze blowing in the air as Muzan walked through the streets of the small village was a welcomed feeling. The kasa he wore was protecting him from the sun that was blocked by the clouds.

His skin —besides his face that was basically covered by the kasa— was all covered as he walked, just in case the sun came back out.

Muzan heard people whispering about him as he passed. Some were curious since they'd never seen him. While others wondered why he was dressed the way he was.

Muzan kept his head down as he walked, not wanting to interact with the villagers. However, as he walked through an alley, he felt himself collide gently with a figure.

"Oh! My apologies!" The figure pulled Muzan to his feet and bowed quickly. "I wasn't paying attention."

His clothing was white. His top had wide sleeves and was pulled over his head. A sash was around his waist. His pants flowed all the way to the ground, covering his feet.

This man was a noble.

Or at least came from money.

"It's alright." Muzan was going to kill the man in front of him, but something stopped him.

What was it that stopped him?

Muzan didn't know.

"I must be going now." The man left quickly. Muzan ignored it and decided not to think about it too much.

A few days later, Muzan was in the same village. Why? He told himself it was for a few things he needed. Muzan actually wanted to see the captivating man again.

He knew that.

Sure enough, Muzan saw the man again and deliberately moved so the man would bump into him.

He was wearing the same type of clothing as the first time they interacted, just in blue and white this time.

Very quickly, the man stopped walking and started to apologize. Muzan stared at him for a few seconds before he finally spoke.

"It's alright." The man looked up and chuckled lightly.

"I think as apology for bumping to you twice, I should pay for your lunch." Muzan nodded and followed the man as he walked to small food stall. "Get whatever you'd like."