-Ask Away-

REQUEST:
𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥
𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵!!
SHIP:
𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘻𝘶𝘪 & 𝘸𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴
𝙭
𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳
TRIGGERS:
𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘩𝘰𝘭, 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘕𝘚𝘍𝘞
TROPES:
𝘕𝘖𝘕-𝘊𝘈𝘕𝘖𝘕
𝘍𝘓𝘜𝘍𝘍

~~~

The breeze softly flowed across her skin as she walked in the direction of the small inn.

Her hair was arranged perfectly so it wasn't in her face. Her clothes were now causal as this was a causal meeting. Her nichirin blade was still on her hip but it was hidden by her haori.

She entered the inn that smelled of wisteria incense. The plant was sitting in various location as though it was purely decorative.

The innkeepers at the main area smiled at her. The woman gave her a sharp nod, which the Hashira returned.

It was normal for her and him to be in here together. So normal -in fact- that the innkeepers knew who they both were.

She walked further down the hallway to the room they were always in. She gave three sharp, short knocks on the door.

A signal.

The door slowly slid open and she was pulled inside the incredibly familiar room.

Everything gave a sense of familiarity. The two futons pushed together, the small table in the left corner, the dresser against a main wall, the closet door.

It was always the same.

Some people may have gotten bored of seeing the same room time and time again, but these two loved it.

As Hashira, familiarity usually wasn't their friend. They had to deal with the ever-changing ranks. The consistency of people's dying.

This was an escape.

"You look beautiful tonight, [name]." His voice greeted her ears as she met his fuchsia eyes. His hand lifted from his standing form. "Join me."

[name]'s hand rested in his very quickly. It was always a touch that seemed to be incredibly warm.

"You look beautiful as well, Tengen."

It was the truth.

The way his smile would seemingly sparkle when he laughed. The melodic laugh that would escape his lips. The way his wavy, white hair rested upon his broad shoulders.

"Thank you, doll." He chuckled.

The nicknames.

It was probably the reason she fell so hard. He never seemed to be able to run out of things to call her. The names he used were almost as pretty as he was was.

Almost.

"What would you like to do?" [name] looked into his beautiful eyes once again. The face paint wasn't branding his face tonight.