-Wife-

REQUEST:
𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘦
SHIP:
𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘻𝘶𝘪, 𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘶, 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘰, & 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘢
𝙭
𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳
TRIGGERS:
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩, 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦
TROPES:
𝘚𝘓𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 𝘊𝘈𝘕𝘖𝘕
𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘚𝘛

~~~

Tengen Uzui loved his wives. No questions.

However, the woman he married last, [name], always questioned it. She knew he loved the other three but had no clue if he loved her.

He did. She didn't believe it.

Against his request, she became a demon slayer, quickly climbing her way through the ranks to become the Eclipse Hashira.

He always marveled at her strength and bravery. They saved each other's asses more time than they could count.

She acted recklessly and he'd get upset with her because he was worried. He was especially worried when they fought the two demons who held the title of Uppermoon Six.

However, it was because she showed up that he didn't lose an arm that night.

[name] never understood why he or their wives cared so much. No one else had.

Their wives. The reason [name] found out she likes women. Hinatsuru, Suma, and Makio.

Everyone in the polyamorous marriage had to choice to be with whoever in the marriage and no one would question or judge.

[name] never once voiced who she wanted to actually be with. So the other four didn't know. It was irritating, to say the least.

When they fought the Uppermoons, they were supposed to retire. [name] didn't. She continued to fight demons. Her partners didn't mind. They just asked her to be careful.

Even in retirement, Tengen would show up every so often to help her out.

That's how it went. No one minded. When the Hashiras were training the younger demon slayers, she had to go to an unused estate.

She was very entertained by the fact that most of them hadn't even gone to her husband's training and they were already tired.

"My." [name] spoke to herself. "It seems they don't have a work ethic..."

She stared at the slayers, attempting to get them to stand. None of them tried and it irritated her. [name] looked at them with a smile on her face.

A couple tried to do what she wanted, but most didn't. She sighed and shook her head. None of them move on until she permitted them.

[name] wasn't going to permit slayers who were struggling. Especially when Tengen, Kyojuro, Sanemi, and Giyuu have training equally as hard, if not harder.

They begged for a short break and she was quick to remind them they'd been taking a break by laying down and not trying.

She stood in the shade the awning provided and watched as a few more slayers struggled to do what she wanted. She smiled gently at the ones who actually tried.

"Hello, doll." She turned her head to look at who spoke. Her husband walked over to her, wearing his jeweled headband.

"Hello." Her soft voice reached his ears.