-Baby-

REQUEST:
𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘦
SHIP:
𝘺𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘪 𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘪𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘪 & 𝘬𝘰𝘬𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘣𝘰 [𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘒𝘈𝘛𝘚𝘜]
𝙭
𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳
TRIGGERS:
𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨
TROPES:
𝘕𝘖𝘕-𝘊𝘈𝘕𝘖𝘕
𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘚𝘛
𝘍𝘓𝘜𝘍𝘍
𝘈𝘓𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘕𝘈𝘛𝘌 𝘜𝘕𝘐𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘌:
𝘔𝘖𝘋𝘌𝘙𝘕

~~~
Michikatsu, Yoriichi, and [name]. A set of triplets. When they were born, their parents didn't know what do to. The three were attached at the hip.

When one of them did anything, they all did it. If one of them was in trouble, they all were.

Yoriichi and Michikatsu were very protective of the youngest triplet. [name] never seemed to mind.

She would often smile at the tiny gifts they'd give. Small flowers in the yard, little trinkets, candy.

When the triplets turned fourteen, things changed in a way no one expected.

Michikatsu joined a delinquent group known as 'Kizuki'. He told everyone to call him 'Kokushibo'. He was in trouble constantly. The only reason it wasn't legal trouble was because —as he'd say— he's not an 'idiot'.

Yoriichi didn't do anything at first, but when high school started he became a teacher's assistant. He got in trouble for basic things like cussing and using his phone when he wasn't supposed to. A slap on the wrist.

[name] joined the student council. The president, Kagaya, was the one who suggested for her to join. He knew how Kokushibo was and wanted her to stay out of trouble. She never got in trouble, not even for small things.

The reason the triplets split up was quite simple.

"[name]! Shut up! I don't care!"

"Michikatsu, don't be mean to her!"

"Fuck off, Yoriichi!"

"Stop fighting."

"It's fine."

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Why are you being like this?"

"Brothers, please."

"Because I can't stand being around the two of you anymore!"

"Fuck off, Michikatsu."

"Good! I will!"

"I'm sorry, sister."

"Don't be. Maybe we should get distance from each other."

"I agree with [name], Yoriichi."

"Very well."

That argument ended their bond. Most people thought it was just them getting different friends. The triplets knew the truth but made no attempts to fix their bond.

The triplets were content with the lives they were living.

Dinner was always super awkward and quiet. Most of the talking was done by their parents. The triplets wouldn't even make eye contact with each other.

"Hey, Kokushibo?" The very tall man hummed, looking at his phone. "Isn't that [name]?"