-Mafia-

REQUEST:
𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯
SHIP:
𝘬𝘰𝘬𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘣𝘰
𝙭
𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳
TRIGGERS:
𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘴𝘦, 𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘩𝘰𝘭 𝘶𝘴𝘦, 𝘮𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢, 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥/𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦 (𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵), 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨
TROPES:
𝘕𝘖𝘕-𝘊𝘈𝘕𝘖𝘕
𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘚𝘛
𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘗𝘠 𝘌𝘕𝘋𝘐𝘕𝘎
𝘈𝘓𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘕𝘈𝘛𝘌 𝘜𝘕𝘐𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘌:
𝘔𝘈𝘍𝘐𝘈

~~~

The rules of the Mafia are simple:
1 - Always do what the boss says
2 - Don't touch the mademen or the boss's family
3 - Keep your mouth shut
4 - Never harm anyone the boss says not to
5 - Stay away from any rival

Simple, right?

So why is it that the Leader's daughter fell in love with the right hand of the leader of the rival mafia?

It was an accident. She hadn't meant to do it. Never once did she tell her father.

"What's your name?"

"I'm [name]. Who are you?"

"Kokushibo."

She'd give her bodyguards the slip and disappear for a few days at a time. It caused her father to be angry, but he never showed it.

"He's getting suspicious."

"So?"

"I just want to tell you."

"It'll be okay."

She would come back and act as if nothing happened. As always. Her father would ask where she'd been and she would simply shrug and walk away.

"Where have you been?"

"Out."

"[name]."

[name] was getting ready to head out and slip away from her guards like she always does.

She dressed the same way as always to not draw too much attention.

"[name]?" A voice called from the other side of the door. She pulled it open, seeing one of her father's mademen, Giyuu. "You've been requested to come downstairs."

[name] wasn't part of the mafia herself, she didn't want to be. Her father never tried to get her to join either. He wanted her to stay out of it. So being requested downstairs confused her.

She followed behind the raven-haired male. He stood calmly beside her. His face was void of emotion. As always.

Giyuu pushed the door of a room open, allowing her to walk in. A large window was on the other side of the room.

[name] felt her heart drop after looking through the window. The man she'd fallen for, Kokushibo, was tied to the chair with blood running down his face.

Sanemi, the most feral of the mademen, was in front of him. A table was off to the side. [name] could see the different tools resting on it.

She saw how Kokushibo's hands were behind his back, a small pool of blood on the ground below.