-Kisses-

REQUEST:
     GREMLIN_UNDER_BRIDGE
i hope you like it!!
[sorry to be mentioning you for a second time on this oneshot!]
SHIP:
𝘴𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘰
𝙭
𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳
TRIGGERS:
𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺
TROPES:
𝘕𝘖𝘕-𝘊𝘈𝘕𝘖𝘕
𝘍𝘓𝘜𝘍𝘍
𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘗𝘠 𝘌𝘕𝘋𝘐𝘕𝘎

~~~

The light crunching of her getas on the ground reached her companion's ears as he peered at her from his spot. Under his warding mask, a smile grazed his face, taking in her appearance.

Hair messy, eyes slightly tired, and soft lips turned upwards in a semblance of a smile.

Her slayer uniform was long forgotten as she was walking up to where he was sitting. Instead, she was clad in a lavender purple yukata top and black hakama pants with a white obi.

"Sabito." She smile softly at him.

"[name]." He returned the smile from underneath his mask. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." She finally walked up onto the engawa, standing in front of his form. "Where is Makomo-chan, Giyuu-san, and Urokodaki-sama tonight?"

"Inside." She covered her mouth and glanced to the front door. "They're sleeping." He chuckled lightly at her. "Come here." Sabito's hands reached out for her.

"No. You come here." [name] pulled him to stand up. "Write a note for Urokodaki-sama so we can go to a night market."

"Yes, ma'am." Sabito walked into the home, leaving the door open.

[name] stood where she could look up to the sky. She stared at the full moon shining brightly. The breeze picked up a little, causing her to slightly shiver.

A pair of arms wrapping around her waist suddenly caused her to gasp softly. A low chuckle behind her right ear made her smile.

"Don't scare me like that." She lifted her hands to pat his. "Let's go."

The duo walked down the pathway, hands interlocked. They entered the lively night market.

As the two walked around, Sabito got odd stares from people passing by since he kept his mask on.

[name] gently pulled Sabito from stand to stand until they got to one selling onigiri. They owner handed them a bento box and they two decided to leave the market.

They made their way back to small home, sitting down on the engawa. Sabito handed some of the food to [name].

She was sitting on the left side of him as the two ate peacefully. The breeze picked up even more than before and Sabito wrapped an arm around her.

His eyes were locked on the sky as though he was thinking of something. [name] didn't want to pry but she was curious because his mood seemed to dip a little.

"Sabito?" Her voice sliced through the air.

"Yes?" He hummed, eyes still looking to the sky.