Chapter 11

PAIGE'S P.O.V.

I looked up surprised. "I'm sorry" he said. "Don't be." I replied and pulled him back in. He smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen. "Do you have work tomorrow?" He asked. "A half of day." I replied. "Well ill be there and we can hang out afterwards." He said and smiled. "Sounds great" I said. He was amazing. "Do you wanna come in?" I asked. "Sure" he replied. We went and sat on the couch. We talked for hours about seaworld, vampire diaries, and other stuff. Then the subject I was scared the most about came up. "Are these from him?" He asked while looking at my arm covered in bruises. I didn't answer I just kind of turned my head and tears started filling my eyes. I was scared to talk about it. He just grabbed me and pulled me into his chest. Where I let a few tears out and then fell asleep.

PAUL'S P.O.V.

I felt good that she could cry with me. She soon fell asleep on me. I loved her. I truly loved her. I kissed her forehead and soon fell asleep as well.

PAIGE'S P.O.V.

It was 5:00 and I needed to get ready. I woke up with my head on his chest. I gave him a quick kiss then went upstairs to take a shower. After my shower I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a bun. I went back downstairs and Paul was up. "Hey" he said and gave me a quick kiss. "Hey". I said and gave him a hug. "I can drive you to work." He offered. "Okay. You can 'come' to work with me too!" I said. He opened my door and I got in. When we got to SeaWorld like always we parked in the back and walked up to the front. "This is the fish room and this is Beckie and Art. They're two of my best friends here." I said. "Hi I'm Paul." He said giving them both a handshake. "Smells like fish." Missy walked in saying. I introduced Paul to Missy. It was time to go feed the whales. "Let's go" I said. I grabbed Keet's bucket and walked to the narrow slide out. "Hi baby" I said and called him over. I gave Paul some fish to throw into his mouth. "You have an amazing job" he said. I smiled. I got Paul some rubber boots and got him to come on the narrow slide out and give Keet a rubdown. It was time for the Shamu Story. Paul had front row seats. I was with Kasatka for this since it wasn't interacting or anything. Art introduced me and his whale Corky. "Now over to Paige." "Hi Im Paige and this is Kasatka. Kasatka is a mother to three. Her first daughter is at SeaWorld San Antonio. Her other two are here in San Diego. She is about to be a mother of 4 she is currently pregnant. She is actually a grandma to 3. And a great grandma to 2. This is Kasatka!" She did a vertical spin in the center of the pool. The crowd roared! When the show was over I fed Keet his lunch and went and got dressed. It was hot out side so I wore my black Nike shorts my blue One Ocean Team shirt that said Shamu Trainer with a picture of me and Orkid and my regular grey jacket with my converse and my over the shoulder bag. I walked out and Paul was right there. "So, what do you wanna do?" He asked. "You pick" I said and smiled. "Let's go on manta." He smiled and laughed. "No I'm kidding." He said. I laughed. "Do you wanna do see the dolphins?" I asked. He nodded and put his arm around me while we walked. I bumped into someone. Someone I didn't want to run into. "Hello Paige" Blake said with that huge smile. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I came to find you.." He said. "Well you've seen me so LEAVE" Paul walked up right when I said that. "You heard her LEAVE!" He said. "Or what?" Blake asked. But nothin else happened he turned away and left. That's when I knew. He'd be back. Suddenly my phone went off. It was my mom. "Hello?" I asked curiously she usually didn't call during the day usually knowing I'm at work. "Something's happened.." She said worried. I didn't have the chance to ask what before she blurted out, "Elizabeth has cancer.." I froze. Elizabeth was my 12 year old sister. She was like my best friend we were so close. I couldn't breathe or reply. "I'm so sorry. She'll be okay just believe that she'll be okay" she said to me. I felt bad but hit the end button and I fell to my knees I didn't even realize it until Paul ran to me. "What's wrong??" He asked very worried. I couldn't talk I was barely breathing. What do I do now. If she dies my life will be over. She always told me shed work with me and 'shamu' will she ever get the chance? My heart sank and the tears started flowing from my eyes. "Tell me what's wrong Paige.." Paul said panicky. "PAIGE" he got louder as I stayed frozen. He suddenly picked me up and started walking to where we were parked. He put me in the car he knew I was upset and decided not to ask. The ride home was silent but when we got home he brought me in and sat me on the couch. "Paige please talk to me" he begged. "She has cancer. She might not have much time." I barely said. "Who?" He asked confused. "Elizabeth, my sister." I grabbed the picture from the coffee table of us and broke down. He took me in his arms and held me for about an hour. Could this day get worse?

~Vote, comment, and rate~ hope you enjoy!