Chapter 19.

*I KNOW THIS ISN'T TRUE ABOUT THE VAMPIRE DIARIES BUT REMEMBER. IT'S A STORY.*

"Except for the fact that shooting is moving to San Diego." He added and smiled. "WHAT?" I asked excitedly. He smiled and kissed my forehead. This is great. No more goodbyes. I eventually fell back asleep.

PAUL'S P.O.V.

I was happy that I got to tell her. And I was happy I could stay with her. For good. She slept until 5:00 and then a lot of trainers came in. I recognized Art, Beckie, Wendy, and Katie. But no others. She woke up and instantly smiled. "We brought you something" one of the trainers I didn't recognize said. "Really?" She asked. They handed her a huge card that on the front said get well soon. When she opened it, it had signatures from a lot of people. I read 'Katie, Beckie, Alex, Wendy, Art, Pete, and Ken.' Then I read whale names and in whale tales 'Corky, Shouka, Keet, ORKID, Ulises, Kasatka, Kalia, Nakai, Ikaika, and Baby K!' Orkid was in all caps and underlined. I knew that was her favorite. She started tearing up. "Gosh do I miss it" she finally said. "We miss you" one of the guys, i think Alex said. "I miss y'all too" she answered and kind of frowned. "Only a week left" Wendy added. "Then you get to do a shamu rocks show with Ulises" Katie added. "What??" She asked ecstatically. "Yep" art said and smiled really big.

1WEEKLATER

PAIGE'S P.O.V.

I woke up early and got my black one piece swim suit on. I put my believe sweatsuit on. Paul was still sleeping. I got my keys and drove to SeaWorld. When I got there I walked in and everyone screamed Welcome back! I was so amazed they had a sign an balloons. Like I said I have the best friends ever! We had to get the fish ready. I filled ulises 10 buckets plus his show buckets and buckets full of jello. I grabbed his first bucket and a bucket of the green, squishy, jello. I ran over to him. "Hi babyyyy" I said in a playful voice. I gave him a rubdown then threw fish in his mouth one by one. When he started vocalizing I gave him a huge hand full. I asked him for a hug and he gave me one. I gave him some jello and rubbed his tongue. I can't wait for Shamu Rocks with him tonight. But now it was time for the park to open. Only about 10 minutes after the park opened the skywalk was full. I spotted The cast but continued playing with Ulises. I looked up and saw what I always loved to see. The smile on a child's face bigger than anything I've ever seen. Then Beckie broke my stare. "Everyone gather around" she said and waved us all over. I saw the whales eyeing us and couldn't help but laugh. "Okay so today is a very special day. The camera crew decided were gonna make a shamu rocks DVD. Like the one ocean and believe one. They'll be filming backstage too." She said happily. I smiled big. Then she went over the show and who would be in what segments. They were filming the 7:30 show and I was in it with Ulises for "you and me" I was more than nervous. When the camera crew came backstage I was working with Orkid. I asked her to slide up and collected some urine for the veterinarian. Then I asked her for her fluke. The vet walked up and took some blood. The camera crew filmed it all. When she was done I tapped her fluke and she turned back over. "Gooood girrlll" I said in a playful voice. I gave her a big handful of fish and then the camera crew asked me to say something. "What's it like when you see the guests?" One man asked. Then I replied, "Well for me when I'm talking to the guest or just see the look in their eyes across the pool it makes my heart melt because I don't know if I'm inspiring that child to work with animals or follow another dream they might have" after they left me I gave Orkid a nice rubdown. Then it was time for Believe. I was doing 'Share the Joy' with Alex. Alex started the show then I jumped in the water with Orkid and she pushed me to the front pool. I grabbed Alex's hand while Orkid pushed me and Nakai pushed Alex toward the stage. We both got lifted onto the stage and I hugged Alex then ran back to Orkid. I gave her a small tongue rub and then dove back in. Orkid pushed me to the bottom. When I got there I saw Alex waiting. We gave the whales the signal and we crossed paths doing a hydro. I landed perfectly. Then we got pushed to the slide out. Paul was right there and my smile grew bigger. I got Orkid some fish then as the song ended we both came up doing a sit on. Then we got pushed to the back. The rest of the day went by really fast. Then it was 7:15. I felt like I was going to die. I knew I got filmed by the audience everyday but ill be on a DVD! I pushed away my worries and gave ulises some fish.