Chapter 22

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER. ANYWAY I AM ADDING CLAIRE(Who plays Rebecca) to the story. Y

Breakfast with Shamu ended very fast. I was getting off after Believe. When share the joy started I got pushed very fast around the tank by Nakai. Michelle was next to me with Ulises. We both got pushed on the stage. I waved at the crowd and people waved back then I ran to Nakai cheering and hugged him. I saw them all smiling and waving and I got nakai to wave back. I can't believe how well my life is turning out to be. I have the best job and I'm marring the love of my life. Once believe ended I just went home because I was exhausted. Paul came in at about 9:00 and we went to sleep. Then next morning I went to work and found out I would be working with Kasatka and baby Makani(Kasatkas calf) in one ocean today. I was so excited about it. When I got to work I went into the fish room and grabbed Kasatkas bucket. When I walked over to her the baby was already playing with his big sister Kalia. He is already very independent from mom and loves to do his own little tricks. When I sat down on the narrow slideout Makani swam back over. I fed Kasatka her breakfast and played with them for a while. Makani was so cute blowing bubbles underwater. Then I threw some huge toys in for Kasatkas little family and watched them play. I looked up at the skywalk and the cast was already there. Now we have to plan for one ocean.

PAUL'S P.O.V.

I am so happy that she said yes. After we left the Skywalk we went to the underwater viewing area where there were 2 whales playing. Claire was ecstatic and so amazed by them. It's her first trip to seaworld so I can see why she would be this amazed. I can't wait to introduce her to my beautiful girlfriend. We soon left the underwater viewing area and went to the blue horizons show at 10:30. When the pink door came up I heard Claire gasp then the trainer came out and so did a dolphin and she started spazzing. When it ended we made our way to one ocean. When we got there we decided to sit in the bottom row of the splash zone. We have never done this before. It's gonna be so cold.

PAIGE'S P.O.V.

The show was about to start but I didn't see them in their normal spot. When One Song played I went out there to do my dancing part and Kasatka did a beautiful Vertical Spin in the middle and Makani did a kind of bow. He was so cute. When frolic began I was set for left side splash zone I got Kasatka to swim over and yelled out "Look at the baby" and told everyone to wave and Kasatka waves at everyone. They were right in front of me and I gave Kasatka the signal for an alien when she came up she sent water flying on me and the crowd. They all started laughing that's when I noticed the new member. But I didn't worry. For once I didn't worry. Makani tried to splash the crowd and everyone awed then frolic ended.

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN. IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUEST FOR THE STORY JUST COMMENT