Chapter 21

PAIGE'S P.O.V.

Once the frolic music started I ran to stage and high fived the girl. I saw Paul watching her closely but kept the smile on my face. After the show ended I was off. So I got into my sweatpants, my SeaWorld staff shirt, and SeaWorld sweatshirt. I got in my car almost full of tears. I got home slammed and locked the door. I ran to my room and just laid in bed crying. 'Why was he looking at her like that? Does he like her now?' I thought to myself. When I checked my phone I had 6 missed calls from Paul and 2 voicemails. 'Paige, please call me' was the first one. 'Paige please. It's important.' Was the second one. Important? Great a break up? Then I heard a knock on the door. I looked out the window and there Paul stood. I slowly opened the door. "Hey"he said.

"Hi" I said back in an angry voice. "Why didn't you answer my calls? i was worried about You" He asked questionably. "I was busy" I said angrier than before.

"Can we talk?""

Whatever Paul, I already know what you're gonna say"

"I saw the tears in your eyes during the show. What was that about?"

I told him everything. Then he finally said "Paige, you're my one and only. I love you and only you." Then he pulled me in and kissed me. The kiss was great. I had tears rolling down my face and he pulled me into his chest. He then pulled out a box and got down on one knee and spoke the words "Paige, you're everything to me. I can't imagine my life without you. Will you marry me?" "OMG YESSSS!!!" I screamed and jumped into his arms. He put the ring on my finger and pulled me in for another kiss. "I was gonna make it better. But, I couldn't wait" he said and smiled. "It was perfect!" I replied and hugged him tightly. I'm more than happy right now. "I love you!" He whispered in my ear. "I love you too" I said and hugged him tighter. The night ended too quickly. Once morning came I was back to work. "Goodmorning everybody" I said with a huge smile. "What's gotten in to you?" Beckie said and laughed. I told them everything and must have gotten 100 hugs. We had a breakfast with shamu and I was doing it with Nakai! They were all there.