Chapter 13

PAIGE'S P.O.V.

As soon as she recognized them she started freaking out. She hugged them all. "What's your name again?" Ian said while bending down. "Elizabeth" she replied nervously. I smiled at Ian and he smiled back. She hugged all of them and instantly saw Nina smiling "you're so pretty I wish I looked like you" she said directly to Nina. "Thanks but I wish I looked like you" Nina replied. She smiled and blushed a little. I was happy to see her smiling, but I could see she felt awkward when Nina said she was pretty because she barely had hair. "You're gonna hang out with them for the rest of the day" I said and smiled. She agreed excitedly. When they walked up Paul stayed to hug me "take care of her please" I said seriously. I knew that Blake knew her and he'd do anything to hurt her. "Of course. I will always take care of you two." He said kind of father protectively. Then he left.

ELIZABETH'S P.O.V.

I can't believe I'm hanging out with this cast. It felt awkward though because they all wore hoods so they wouldn't get spotted. "Can we go ride a ride?" I asked. "Sure, which one?" Ian asked in reply with a smile. "MANTA!" I realized I blurted out. Paul and Kat didn't come on Manta. There was about a 30 minute wait and as soon as we got on it, my stomach turned. I had a lot of fun on this ride. It was my first time riding it because my mom,dad, and sister didn't ride these kinds of rides. When we got off I saw someone very familiar. It was Blake! "HEY BLAKE!" I screamed excitedly. Ian and Paul looked at each other then at me. "Elizabeth, nice to see you." He said with a smile. I liked Blake he was always so nice. I hugged him and then we left the spot. "Why did you talk to him?" Paul asked almost angrily. "I like Blake." I replied. "Why do you like him? He beat your sister." He said about to blow. "What?" I asked surprised. He told me everything that happened. I became very upset. I always liked and trusted Blake and now I felt betrayed. We went to the dolphin show and I didn't feel very well.. Then I heard. "ELIZABETH!!!" and then everything went dark.

PAUL'S P.O.V.

"ELIZABETH!!" I screamed. She was on the ground still. Non moving. Her pulse was fine but I called 911. Everyone was surrounding us. After I called them I called Paige. Surprisingly she answered and I told her what happened after they came and got Elizabeth to bring her to the hospital I met Paige at the car. She was crying and very pale. We rushed to the hospital. When we got there they said she passed out because of the cancer and that she might not have much time.

PAIGE'S P.O.V.

I was crying and felt like dying for her just so shed get the chance to live. I weakly walked to the waiting room and called my parents what happened. They got to the hospital about 3 hours later. I can't believe this is happening. Why? This doesn't make sense. She's such a great kid. She has a dream in life that she plans to achieve. She makes straight A's and studies hard. "It's not fair." I heard my self say loudly and found myself on the floor. I heard footsteps coming toward me. It was Ian. He knelt down beside me and whispered in my ear, "you'll be okay I'm here if you need to talk, Nina's here, Candice, Kat, Paul. We're all here and we all love you." "Thank you" I whispered back weakly. He kissed my forehead and I heard a second pair of footsteps coming toward me it was Paul. He helped me up and brought me to the empty couch in the waiting room. He held me in his arms tight. I took the rest of the week off so I could be here for her possible last moments.

THENEXTDAY

PAIGE'S P.O.V.

I felt so weak. I put on my grey skinny jeans, a random shirt, my seaworld sweatshirt, and my converse. While I was looking for a picture I found my diary. I haven't written in it in exactly a year. I grabbed it and a pen. I got into my car and drove to seaworld. I went to the underwater viewing area and sat where I sat as a kid to write. And I wrote 'Dear Diary, Elizabeth might not have long to live. What do I do now? I have nothing without her. We planned to work together. Ride on 'Shamu' together. And it may never happen. She has none of her beautiful hair but she still looks as good as ever. I feel empty inside.' When I was lost in thought I got a call from my mom.